National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+63
DADARKNIGHT
THEEQUALIZER
eyd
SPEEDER
brownsfan015
jpfurry34
Futuristic1
PM18
redsoxgeneration
FEATHERZ
PunksQuit
padrict
hfl535
GreatY2E
Ravensfan24
uloseiwinhaha
Jeff776
PacInWood
Gold4089
dwade03
Quistopher
danyounkers
brotown13
Aceo727
TheJokker
cagedladiesman
JuiceBox
dr.shiz
iTz.ViruZ
Eagles715
BillsRule
GeraldJr
Granage
msubobcats87
nbcards
Tonic
chackfalco
BOBLILLY
Boltpower
TheNextOne
BONK
ivan
aussie49er
hugemetsfan
gbpackers7
davet
eddy102293[LAST CHANCE]
alldaybaby32
Iceman22Wave
PNQ
happy77
URterminated
Riptide
ShellShock
JetThrasher
czbake
Richie
Mix
GotchaBeech
timeweilder
Wildphin
GBPACKERSFTW
admin
67 posters

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread--

FEATHERZ
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-09-24

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread-- - Page 4 Empty Re: --Official Introduce Yourself Thread--

Post by FEATHERZ 2009-09-24, 11:25

Hey Guys Featherz here looking to play some madden 10 with you guys,
    redsoxgeneration
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-10-01

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread-- - Page 4 Empty Re: --Official Introduce Yourself Thread--

Post by redsoxgeneration 2009-10-01, 18:21

sup redsoxgeneration here EA name known as Teso hit me up if you want to lose
    PM18
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Registration date : 2009-10-30

Post by PM18 2009-10-30, 20:12

my name is eduardo, i´m mexican. i´m 13 years old. i got fall in love of this game when i saw the colts win the superbowl XLI for that i´m a colt fan. i like the baseball too. my favorite team is the cardinals. i play madden all my life and i think that i´m an all-madden player. i would like to play with good players becuase in mexico there aren´t. i found this site watching msubobcats87 videos in you tube
    Futuristic1
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-11-05

Post by Futuristic1 2009-11-05, 17:19

sup guys futuristic1 here...I'm addicted to madden thought joining NWL would make it more fun and competitive. I enjoy competition so anyone want to play i can guarantee a good game, peace!

Go Cowboys
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by jpfurry34 2009-11-06, 02:31

Futuristic1 wrote:sup guys futuristic1 here...I'm addicted to madden thought joining NWL would make it more fun and competitive. I enjoy competition so anyone want to play i can guarantee a good game, peace!

Go Cowboys

Dont waste your time with this guy fellas...hes as cheezey as they come. All he did the whole game was run outside with Barber or toss to Jones or throw to Jones outta the backfield. I swear I think he had 2 completed passes to WRs. He broke tackles on the kick return with Jones at the end of the game and I was so pissed I spiked my controler on the ground and the cover and battiers flew everywhere..it was the first time this whole season in almost 200 games I got a DC/quit(not caused by a internet problem). He is kinda like a bangu...he also did the run cross field throw back screen....just a fuckin cheezer!!!!!!!!!
    brownsfan015
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by brownsfan015 2010-01-09, 10:40

im andrew my EA name brownsfan015 i love the browns and i found this site on a video of madden 09 wii
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2009-12-10

Post by SPEEDER 2010-01-26, 18:16

Do you want to be an owner for Madden 10 Wii? We will have teams available this next season. It's going to start soon, pm me.
    eyd
    eyd
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2010-02-02

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread-- - Page 4 Empty Introduction

Post by eyd 2010-02-02, 19:24

I'm eyd, ing game as eydChiefs, a big fan of the Chiefs. Should be fun!
    Ravensfan24
    Ravensfan24
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 301
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post by Ravensfan24 2010-02-02, 22:12

welcome
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Post by SPEEDER 2010-02-02, 22:14

eyd wrote:I'm eyd, ing game as eydChiefs, a big fan of the Chiefs. Should be fun!

Hey! Glad to have you here! Welcome.
    THEEQUALIZER
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Registration date : 2010-02-15

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread-- - Page 4 Empty registered

Post by THEEQUALIZER 2010-02-15, 08:16

Joined and ready to play
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Post by SPEEDER 2010-02-15, 20:35

THEEQUALIZER wrote:Joined and ready to play

Welcome man! Glad to see you here!
    DADARKNIGHT
    DADARKNIGHT
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2010-02-24

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread-- - Page 4 Empty User name DADARKNIGHT for Madden Wii

Post by DADARKNIGHT 2010-02-24, 13:18

User name DADARKNIGHT for Madden Wii

favorite team Minnesota Vikings. I play usually at least 2 games a day during week after work in afternoon and then go for a marathon 6-8 games on Saturday, Sunday, Monday while my two year old naps. I will kick your ass.
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Post by SPEEDER 2010-02-24, 13:59

[quote="DADARKNIGHT"]User name DADARKNIGHT for Madden Wii

favorite team Minnesota Vikings. I play usually at least 2 games a day during week after work in afternoon and then go for a marathon 6-8 games on Saturday, Sunday, Monday while my two year old naps. I will kick your ass.[/quote]

Let's get a game going!
    PacInWood
    PacInWood
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-08-18

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread-- - Page 4 Empty Game

Post by PacInWood 2010-02-27, 12:08

Hello I'm looking to play a good game with someone here.. I have 2 Players in the Top 100 in Wii--Pacinwood and Whosyourdaddy0... Add me to your friends list and let play....

Pac
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Post by SPEEDER 2010-02-27, 17:31

PacInWood wrote:Hello I'm looking to play a good game with someone here.. I have 2 Players in the Top 100 in Wii--Pacinwood and Whosyourdaddy0... Add me to your friends list and let play....

Pac

I'll play you! Add my Persona: UTubeWiiMFL
    chackfalco
    chackfalco
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-06-03

Post by chackfalco 2010-02-27, 20:28

PacInWood wrote:Hello I'm looking to play a good game with someone here.. I have 2 Players in the Top 100 in Wii--Pacinwood and Whosyourdaddy0... Add me to your friends list and let play....

Pac
    ive played you before as Whosurdaddy0 and i have to say im disgusted with how u play, constant tosses and counters out of the i-form twin TE set. how is that fun for you to run the same shit for an entire game?
    marny129
    marny129
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Registration date : 2010-03-23

Post by marny129 2010-03-23, 21:51

names marny129, hope to get a team soon to play!
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Post by SPEEDER 2010-03-24, 00:06

[quote="marny129"]names marny129, hope to get a team soon to play![/quote]

You might! Check your pms!
    PacInWood
    PacInWood
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Post by PacInWood 2010-03-24, 16:21

chackfalco wrote:

Pac
    ive played you before as Whosurdaddy0 and i have to say im disgusted with how u play, constant tosses and counters out of the i-form twin TE set. how is that fun for you to run the same shit for an entire game?
    PacInWood
    PacInWood
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Post by PacInWood 2010-03-24, 16:22

Well let me ask you this--- Do you play to Win? I do!--- I use what works to Win. If the play book shows a play i will use it as many times needed. As you can see i don't use "Call Shot", screens, or using your QB to Run and swing out Wide To Pass.

As anyone I play changes there Defense I change my Offense.
    passshort
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2010-04-15

Post by passshort 2010-04-15, 18:16

hey i am new to this online thing and would like to figure out how to play people. any info would be great. um i'm a bears fan!!!
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Post by SPEEDER 2010-04-15, 18:55

passshort wrote:hey i am new to this online thing and would like to figure out how to play people. any info would be great. um i'm a bears fan!!!

Haha, go Bears! =]

You need to set up your Wii internet.
    Go to this site -> http://us.wii.com/connect/index.jsp

Watch the tutorial!
    Ro55
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-04-30

Post by Ro55 2010-04-30, 12:25

Hi all. I play TW 10 Wii simultaneous play and was looking for a league or group of players to join, to play some matches or tournaments. I do not play the daily and weekly tournaments. I got a link to this site from an EA forums post.

I am a good player and want to hook up with some honest players that don't quit their games.

Nice looking site here...cheers.
    derralll
    derralll
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by derralll 2010-05-02, 16:43

Wats up.. im derrall im here to be one of the best palyers in the league

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 04:49