National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+63
DADARKNIGHT
THEEQUALIZER
eyd
SPEEDER
brownsfan015
jpfurry34
Futuristic1
PM18
redsoxgeneration
FEATHERZ
PunksQuit
padrict
hfl535
GreatY2E
Ravensfan24
uloseiwinhaha
Jeff776
PacInWood
Gold4089
dwade03
Quistopher
danyounkers
brotown13
Aceo727
TheJokker
cagedladiesman
JuiceBox
dr.shiz
iTz.ViruZ
Eagles715
BillsRule
GeraldJr
Granage
msubobcats87
nbcards
Tonic
chackfalco
BOBLILLY
Boltpower
TheNextOne
BONK
ivan
aussie49er
hugemetsfan
gbpackers7
davet
eddy102293[LAST CHANCE]
alldaybaby32
Iceman22Wave
PNQ
happy77
URterminated
Riptide
ShellShock
JetThrasher
czbake
Richie
Mix
GotchaBeech
timeweilder
Wildphin
GBPACKERSFTW
admin
67 posters

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread--

admin
    admin
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 863
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread-- Empty --Official Introduce Yourself Thread--

Post by admin 2009-01-01, 14:01

Well since we are gaining a lot of new members....i thought we should make this thread for new members...(Only new members)

So new members to the National Wii League (NWL)

Introduce yourself by replying to this...

Say your EA Wii madden name....what other wii madden games you got......your favorite teams...where you found us...any questions you got for us to answer.......

We hope to see you in the chatobx and be an active member of our league....
    GBPACKERSFTW
    GBPACKERSFTW
    Minor Commissioners
    Minor Commissioners

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-10-05

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread-- Empty Re: --Official Introduce Yourself Thread--

Post by GBPACKERSFTW 2009-01-01, 16:29

Well im a ginger, my name is GBPAKCERSFTW, Love the Packers, and this site found me.
    Wildphin
    Wildphin
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 562
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread-- Empty Re: --Official Introduce Yourself Thread--

Post by Wildphin 2009-01-01, 20:00

Im Tvon and I found this site from Dolfinlife
    timeweilder
    timeweilder
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Post by timeweilder 2009-01-04, 21:03

my ea name is the same as my name on here, and i was just looking for a madden league on the computer
    GotchaBeech
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by GotchaBeech 2009-01-05, 12:03

I'm gotchabeech, Usama sent me over here from WiiMFL. Glad to see a Wii Madden community still active.
    Mix
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 660
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by Mix 2009-01-05, 13:02

Lmao I love the name. Glad to have you on board
    Richie
    Richie
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-01-05

Post by Richie 2009-01-05, 14:35

The names Richie. I bleed blue and yellow. My madden name is gochargersrh. And I am obsessed with the NFL.
    czbake
    czbake
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by czbake 2009-01-06, 13:53

whats up, lookin to play some madden. huge pack fan but play with number of different teams online. hit me up lets play a game.
    JetThrasher
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by JetThrasher 2009-01-13, 11:55

My EA name is JetThrasher, new to Madden, new to Wii, new to this site!!!

Looking forward to getting to play some virtual football, love the NFL (J E T S.....Jets! Jets! Jets!) and have played some real ball here in the UK for local team.

Just had an shit experience though..... Batteries in my Wii remote died and I lost the connection by default. Net result, I am now 1-3 and have a 20% dropped rate!!!! Hate that..... I am not a quitter, in fact losing is still giving me valuable gaming experience.

Loads of questions for you guys, will have a look around the forum first.
    ShellShock
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by ShellShock 2009-01-17, 23:24

My EA name is same as my forum name and im new to Online play but not new to Madden 09. Im also addicted to Madden right now. Cowboys fan all the way!
    Riptide
    Riptide
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by Riptide 2009-01-26, 17:17

Names Donnie,i go by Riptide and thats my EA name too.Love my titan's!
    URterminated
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by URterminated 2009-02-14, 21:33

URTerminated here ... I played in Bhobbs league as tankiteke. Hello Hobbs & Mafia

Redskins fan, but I play with any team.

I found this site after a very frustrating day online. Started 8 games ... 2 went past the 1st qtr ... 1 was completed. So I'm here to play with people who won't quit.
    If you're looking for a game, I'm usually online late at night EST. look me up.
    happy77
    happy77
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-01-25

Post by happy77 2009-02-16, 10:28

happy77 was looking for a wii league online. Have played in other leagues with PS. Sick of the quiters etc....
    PNQ
    PNQ
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 409
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by PNQ 2009-02-17, 12:04

PlayNoQuit ... favorite team is the Steelers... found this by searching on google... just looking for some good games with non-quitters.. add me i am on most nights
    Iceman22Wave
    Iceman22Wave
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 901
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by Iceman22Wave 2009-02-17, 15:38

Everyone knows me obviously, Iceman. But, I felt I should do this since I recently had a name change. It is GoDawgs02. That is because I am a die hard Washington Husky fan. Once a dawg, always a dawg.
    That is also one of the reasons I am the new owner of the Vikings for season 2, Same colors, and T-Jack is basically a black Jake Locker.
    alldaybaby32
    alldaybaby32
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 179
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by alldaybaby32 2009-03-09, 15:58

yo im allldaybaby32 im new to madden expeshily for wii cuz 09 is my first 4 wii. i hope i can mayb pick up some hints and startigies from the pros here
    eddy102293[LAST CHANCE]
    eddy102293[LAST CHANCE]
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 68
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by eddy102293[LAST CHANCE] 2009-03-21, 15:43

Hello, I'm eddy102293 and I'm a maddenholic...
    davet
    davet
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post by davet 2009-03-29, 19:49

My Madden name is Davet. I used to belong to the awl and my name on there was biliehoyle. I see many people on this site that would know me or of me. The only games i play on the Wii are Madden, Tiger woods, and a little Guitar Hero. I can't wait till Madden 10! I am currently ranked in the 170's in madden. I found this site from the former awl. I am a browns fan through and through but I'm trying to like the Panthers because that is where I currently live. I plan to be an active member of this league and hope to get a team sometime. See you guys on the field!

Davet
    gbpackers7
    gbpackers7
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post by gbpackers7 2009-04-03, 20:38

Hey everyone, im gbpackers7 and thats my ea name too..anyone want to play send me a pm.
    Peace.
    hugemetsfan
    hugemetsfan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by hugemetsfan 2009-04-04, 08:41

great to have u on the nwl gbpackers7..maybe we can play sometime...
    aussie49er
    aussie49er
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Post by aussie49er 2009-05-03, 10:11

hey guys my name is richie im from australia and im italian background. love the 49ers since 1990. hope i can join a legue. any team will do!
    Iceman22Wave
    Iceman22Wave
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 901
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by Iceman22Wave 2009-05-03, 12:11

Hey Aussie, nice to have you here, unfortunately, to reduce lag in Madden 09, EA made seperate servers for each region. Unless you can somehow crack into the USA server, I'm afraid we can't play you. Sorry :America:
    ivan
    ivan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 167
    Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post by ivan 2009-05-03, 18:13

Hi i am ivan,ea name is brain288,its all about the J e t s jets jets jets
    found website by google
    BONK
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by BONK 2009-05-04, 00:27

PATS FAN ALL THE WAY:)
    MAINE NATIVE |)
    BONK-EA PERSONA
    BONK
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by BONK 2009-05-04, 00:29

Any Body play bdhobbs yet:)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 02:27