National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+63
DADARKNIGHT
THEEQUALIZER
eyd
SPEEDER
brownsfan015
jpfurry34
Futuristic1
PM18
redsoxgeneration
FEATHERZ
PunksQuit
padrict
hfl535
GreatY2E
Ravensfan24
uloseiwinhaha
Jeff776
PacInWood
Gold4089
dwade03
Quistopher
danyounkers
brotown13
Aceo727
TheJokker
cagedladiesman
JuiceBox
dr.shiz
iTz.ViruZ
Eagles715
BillsRule
GeraldJr
Granage
msubobcats87
nbcards
Tonic
chackfalco
BOBLILLY
Boltpower
TheNextOne
BONK
ivan
aussie49er
hugemetsfan
gbpackers7
davet
eddy102293[LAST CHANCE]
alldaybaby32
Iceman22Wave
PNQ
happy77
URterminated
Riptide
ShellShock
JetThrasher
czbake
Richie
Mix
GotchaBeech
timeweilder
Wildphin
GBPACKERSFTW
admin
67 posters

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread--

GBPACKERSFTW
    GBPACKERSFTW
    Minor Commissioners
    Minor Commissioners

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-10-05

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread-- - Page 3 Empty Re: --Official Introduce Yourself Thread--

Post by GBPACKERSFTW 2009-06-29, 00:17

Welcome to NWL guys
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2009-05-24

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread-- - Page 3 Empty Re: --Official Introduce Yourself Thread--

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-06-29, 07:04

hey Geraldjr. welcome, but i actually beat you already. Not sure which persona i was playing under but it was probably uquitulose. i will rent madden one day this week and do it again, give me a day and time.
    JuiceBox
    JuiceBox
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-07-03

Post by JuiceBox 2009-07-03, 11:47

hi im JuiceBox (John) and im happy to be in this league. I was invited by chackfalco on the EA forums. he said there was a sub league i could join. anyone know where that is? I play fair and use the vikings. if you want to play a game please let me know
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2009-05-24

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-07-03, 13:59

sub league folded until 10 comes out
    cagedladiesman
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

Post by cagedladiesman 2009-07-06, 10:00

Hi my name is Cagedladiesman, on the Wii my Madden name is lose2uMB. I only own the Wii Madden 09. I have all the other Madden games on PS2. I used to play against my buddies hier in germany but i moved away from them, so now i'm looking for friends to play against. My team is the Bucs. I found you guys using Google. I was ranked #34 on the Wii 2 weeks ago, haven't played since. I had to take the Wii away because the kids were acting up. I look forward to play against you guys sometime.
    cagedladiesman
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Registration date : 2009-07-06

Post by cagedladiesman 2009-07-06, 10:22

sorry on the wii i'm ranked # 23 and my name is lose2uMaB
    TheJokker
    TheJokker
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-07-08

--Official Introduce Yourself Thread-- - Page 3 Empty New Member - Checkin it out . . .

Post by TheJokker 2009-07-08, 16:02

Well, looks like a grat site so far, my son plays several games and will most likely love to get involved with the events. I don't have Madden yet, but looks well worth purchasing. I am a Tiger Woods golfer, guess I am considering a couple other games as well.

I have found a link to the Tiger Woods 10 area, so I'm off to check that out. Tiger Woods is the reason I joined due to a posting by nbcards1 on the EA forum.

About to purchase Madden,
    TheJokker
    Aceo727
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-07-22

Post by Aceo727 2009-07-22, 20:11

hey wassup my name is Aceo7277 on madden 09 hit me up
    brotown13
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Registration date : 2009-07-25

Post by brotown13 2009-07-25, 04:29

brotown13, i'm an kiwi,got mariocart, getting madden 2010, found this through the guy who made this forum. favorites teams- bengals,falcons and eagles. Just want to play ppl online on madden 2010. Wud lve to play other ppl in a competitive league when i get madden 10, thnx Dolfinlife
    danyounkers
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by danyounkers 2009-08-02, 00:22

hello.... my screen name is danyounkers, a Packer fan, and I am looking for a league of any sort. I will dominate.
    Quistopher
    Quistopher
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-08-12

Post by Quistopher 2009-08-12, 15:34

My name is Chris and I use Quistopher on EA, on this site and other gaming sites. I have been a Colts fan all of my life and I was lucky enough to go to Superbowl 41. I have been in a league for Tiger 10 and its been a lot of fun. I started looking for a Madden league and NWL looked like it would be fun.

I just want to have some fun playing Madden.
    dwade03
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Registration date : 2009-08-15

Post by dwade03 2009-08-15, 01:49

my ea name is lilsasquatch and i like da bills and i found this site by looking it up on google.....i just want to join a simple madden 10 wii league
    Gold4089
    Gold4089
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-08-16

Post by Gold4089 2009-08-16, 22:22

Hey, my EA name is Gold4089 and I just want to have some fun with Madden 10. + I'm not a quitter gun 4
    PacInWood
    PacInWood
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-08-18

Post by PacInWood 2009-08-18, 21:30

Player Name PacInWood I use the chargers....Question is there a way to set your Profile Player before playing Online. Just Like they have it for PC 08
    admin
    admin
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 863
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by admin 2009-08-18, 21:38

what do you mean set profile b4 going online

i mean you can choose your online name

but you can't set audibles way b4, you have to do them way b4..
    and you can't set up your favorite team

i think that is your answer..

go to the chatbox at the main forum so i can answer your question better....
    Jeff776
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post by Jeff776 2009-08-20, 10:28

Hello everyone. My online name is Jeff776. I joined this forum way back in January because I was drawn to your "cheaters" list for Madden 09, but never typed a post because all the leagues were filled and I was late coming.
    With Madden 10 now out, figured I would stop in. So far I'm 11-0 in Madden 10, but I haven't played ANYONE good yet. I'm a very average player. Must say I am pumped about the new game not having as many glitches/cheats for people to use though.
    Anyways, I hope to get a chance to play some of you in tournaments and whatnot (seems I'm already too late for the two leagues). Happy gaming.
    uloseiwinhaha
    uloseiwinhaha
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by uloseiwinhaha 2009-08-24, 14:37

Hey all

I'm Uloseiwinhaha

I played Madden 08 but I skipped Madden 09 b/c it looked kind of stupid with the whole All-Play and Call Your Shots and whatever but I've decided to get Madden 10 :)

In Madden 08 I was never ranked high because my DNF was ~50% (I quit a game once, but all other times it's just my connection being retarded). But I could compete with the best and I finished 3rd in another Wii Madden League called the WiiMFL, behind Odelloooo and Monk4HOF (maybe those names will ring a bell). I lost to Odelloooo in the semifinal after I was beating him by 10 going into the 4th... I just... collapsed. :(

But anyway I registered here a while ago, thinking I was going to buy Madden 09... but I never did.

So I'm back =D

BTW what are NWL Points for?
    Ravensfan24
    Ravensfan24
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 301
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post by Ravensfan24 2009-09-02, 04:32

what are the most fans up here i fell like we are short on ravens fans lol man well im RavensFan24 i have been with dolfine for longer than just about anyone on this site but glad to be here Ravens for superbowl lol
    GreatY2E
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by GreatY2E 2009-09-02, 09:40

I'm Y2E. My brother showed me this site so I joined. Hes on here too (johny305). I live in Miami and a big Dolphins fan.
    hfl535
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-09-04

Post by hfl535 2009-09-04, 02:48

Yea My Name Is Ray And My Online Game Is Damaged Im a Rookie But I Am a Jagaurs Fan So Yea :D
    hugemetsfan
    hugemetsfan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by hugemetsfan 2009-09-04, 10:01

Ravensfan24 wrote:what are the most fans up here i fell like we are short on ravens fans lol man well im RavensFan24 i have been with dolfine for longer than just about anyone on this site but glad to be here Ravens for superbowl lol

u think ur short on ravensfans? lol i think im the only giants/NY sports fan on this site
    alldaybaby32
    alldaybaby32
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 179
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by alldaybaby32 2009-09-04, 22:10

ya cuz NY sports SUCK GO PHILLY SPORTS SIXERS PHILLIES EAGLES (no1 cares about hockey so i wont mention the flyers)
    padrict
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Registration date : 2009-09-07

Post by padrict 2009-09-12, 17:16

My wii madden name is padrict. I found this site looking for a madden league to join. Big time Packers fan. Peace...
    PunksQuit
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Registration date : 2009-09-16

Post by PunksQuit 2009-09-16, 02:01

Aloha,

I'm known as PunksQuit. Chackfalco, told me about this site. I had Madden 08 & 09 on the Xbox 360. But then it died on me. So I decided to give madden a try on the wii. So far so good. Iron sharpens Iron, so I want play the best. Lastly, I am an avid Eagles fan.

(The Eagles offical Fight Song)

Fly, Eagles Fly, on The Road to Victory!

Fight, Eagles, Fight, Score a Touchdown 1-2-3!

Hit 'em low, hit 'em high,

And watch our Eagles fly!

Fly, Eagles fly, On The Road to Victory!

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!

L8r king
    alldaybaby32
    alldaybaby32
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 179
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by alldaybaby32 2009-09-16, 15:42

woot another eagles fan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 21:53