National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

4 posters

Other games

RCG2
    RCG2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 304
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Other games Empty Other games

Post by RCG2 2010-02-06, 07:28

Hi guys,

Been a while since I've been back on site. When I got my ps3, it came with MLB. Since then, I've gotten Madden 10, NBA Live10, NHL 10, and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. I'm getting Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, which has an online feature. (I like super heroes). Anyway, I was wondering what games everyone else had, and which ones were the most fun.

Oh, and ever since I gave up my team ownership, not only did I lose my green color (which is fine), but I don't have my Hall of Fame gold anymore! WTF??? I feel naked and colorless!
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2009-12-10

Other games Empty Re: Other games

Post by SPEEDER 2010-02-06, 10:28

[quote="RCG2"
    Oh, and ever since I gave up my team ownership, not only did I lose my green color (which is fine), but I don't have my Hall of Fame gold anymore! WTF??? I feel naked and colorless![/quote]

Are you supposed to have it? I'll have to fix it for you...
    RCG2
    RCG2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 304
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by RCG2 2010-02-06, 11:56

SPEEDER wrote:[quote="RCG2"
    Oh, and ever since I gave up my team ownership, not only did I lose my green color (which is fine), but I don't have my Hall of Fame gold anymore! WTF??? I feel naked and colorless!

Are you supposed to have it? I'll have to fix it for you...[/quote]

Yes, I'm one of the orginal members after Mix.
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Post by SPEEDER 2010-02-06, 12:22

SPEEDER wrote:[quote="RCG2"

Are you supposed to have it? I'll have to fix it for you...[/quote]

Ok, I'll try to get this fixed soon...
    PNQ
    PNQ
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 409
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by PNQ 2010-02-06, 19:28

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is pretty addicting and a sweet game on PS3, I played Fallout 3 for a while, it is an interesting kind of fun, just a little different but no online play, I basically only play COD MW2 right now tho
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Post by SPEEDER 2010-02-06, 21:20

PNQ wrote:Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is pretty addicting and a sweet game on PS3, I played Fallout 3 for a while, it is an interesting kind of fun, just a little different but no online play, I basically only play COD MW2 right now tho

I heard COD MW2 was a pretty good game. I might have to buy it... Is the online play good?
    ItalianMafia
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by ItalianMafia 2010-02-14, 22:34

SPEEDER wrote:
    PNQ wrote:Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is pretty addicting and a sweet game on PS3, I played Fallout 3 for a while, it is an interesting kind of fun, just a little different but no online play, I basically only play COD MW2 right now tho

I heard COD MW2 was a pretty good game. I might have to buy it... Is the online play good?

SPEEDER, u got a PS3?
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Post by SPEEDER 2010-02-14, 23:47

ItalianMafia wrote:
    SPEEDER wrote:

SPEEDER, u got a PS3?

No man. I got a 360... You have a PS3? Do you got MW2?

I heard you don't play Madden on Wii anymore... Are you kidding me? Jk, lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-16, 19:24