National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

3 posters

GET YOUR GAMES PLAYED

SteelBlueCurtain
    SteelBlueCurtain
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 482
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

GET YOUR GAMES PLAYED Empty GET YOUR GAMES PLAYED

Post by SteelBlueCurtain 2009-07-28, 15:21

If the first round of the playoffs isn't played by Sunday, I'm going to hand out Auto-Wins. And I might or might not hand them out in any particular fashion, either.
    hugemetsfan
    hugemetsfan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

GET YOUR GAMES PLAYED Empty Re: GET YOUR GAMES PLAYED

Post by hugemetsfan 2009-07-30, 10:08

I've been trying to get my game against cards played, but whenever I ask he's always "busy" or when we schedule a time and I IM him, he signs off without answering, so I say if no games get done by tomorrow finals are me and eagles715 and that game will probably get done quickly.
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards 2009-07-30, 10:48

we have til sunday mets. since when do u get to decide who plays who. ive been on alot and your not on so how can i play u? eagles is on vacation with his brother. lets play tomorrow morning 8.30am central time
    hugemetsfan
    hugemetsfan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by hugemetsfan 2009-07-30, 11:57

that works
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards 2009-07-30, 23:48

mets i should be there tomorrow morning but the only thing that might not is if i go shopping early. i dont think we are leaving til after 9am central time but im not sure. just giving u a heads up now so u know. if u can show up earlier that would help

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-15, 05:20