National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+6
CoorZero
Wildphin
msubobcats87
ItalianMafia
Boltpower
Mix
10 posters

TOP 5 OVERRATED TEAMS IN MADDEN

Mix
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 660
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

TOP 5 OVERRATED TEAMS IN MADDEN Empty TOP 5 OVERRATED TEAMS IN MADDEN

Post by Mix 2008-12-25, 22:03

ok guys im about to step on some toes so lemme know if you think im wrong

1. chargers
    2. cowboys
    3. jags
    4. saints
    5. eagles

1. chargers are having such a bad year only threat they got going for them right now is philip rivers and LT isnt dominating like he has before. plus that defense is very suspect.

2. cowboys. probably the most underachieving team in football. that defense is weak and romo is highly overrated

3. jags. jags are just horrible and have been destroyed by injuries. ppl were pickin them to go to the superbowl this year.

4. saints. reggie bush is a bust and the saints receievers are horrible with the exception of colston. shockey cant stay healthy and when hes in he doesnt produce like they would like him to. if it werent for drew brees that team would be competing with the lions for 1 pick this year. and that defense sucks.

5. eagles. mcnabbs play at QB is inconsistent and his receivers arent exactly pro bowlers. only bright spot they got on offense really is westbrook but even he cant carry the load sometimes. that defense is just like their QB they show flashes of brilliance but sometimes they just breakdown horribly. too inconsistent.

Last edited by Mix on 2008-12-25, 22:46; edited 1 time in total
    Boltpower
    Boltpower
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 444
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

TOP 5 OVERRATED TEAMS IN MADDEN Empty Re: TOP 5 OVERRATED TEAMS IN MADDEN

Post by Boltpower 2008-12-25, 22:42

Mix wrote:ok guys im about to step on some toes so lemme know if you think im wrong

1. chargers
    2. cowboys
    3. jags
    4. saints
    5. eagles

1. chargers are having such a bad year only threat they got going for them right now is philip rivers and LT isnt dominating like he has before. plus that defense is very suspect.

2. cowboys. probably the most underachieving team in football. that defense is weak and romo is highly overrated

3. jags. jags are just horrible and have been destroyed by injuries. ppl were pickin them to go to the superbowl this year.

4. saints. reggie bush is a bust and the saints receievers are horrible with the exception of colston. shockey cant stay healthy and when hes in he doesnt produce like they would like him to. if it werent for drew brees that team would be competing with the lions for 1 pick last year. and that defense sucks.

5. eagles. mcnabbs play at QB is inconsistent and his receivers arent exactly pro bowlers. only bright spot they got on offense really is westbrook but even he cant carry the load sometimes. that defense is just like their QB they show flashes of brilliance but sometimes they just breakdown horribly. too inconsistent.

i wont say anything....
    ItalianMafia
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by ItalianMafia 2008-12-25, 22:43

My Top 5 Overrated:

1. Cowboys - WHY? Romo isn't all that great. I don't like Marion Barber. T.O. is overrated because he's always the center of attention (just like Chad Ocho Cinco).

2. Chargers - Besides Tomlinson and Merriman, they got nothing. Rivers is having a good year though, but he's not the reason why a lot of noobs use the Chargers. The Chargers D is horrible this year.

3. Packers - I don't know how Mix missed this one. Rodgers sucks, Grant sucks and their O-line sucks. Yet, they have like a 92 overall offensive ranking. HOW? Their D is okay. People thought they'd be competing with the Vikings for the Division. No one's saying that about this 5-10 team now.

4. Eagles - After reaching the Super Bowl a few years ago, they haven't made it to the playoffs since (I might be wrong on that, but I'm not looking it up). McNabb is always injury prone and hasn't been the same the last few years. They got garbage for WRs. Westbrook is nothing special. Their D is overrated now because of Asante Samuel.

5. Vikings - C'mon really? Who do they have besides Adrian Peterson and their D-Line? Nothing. Everyone else is garbage. They don't deserve such a high rating as they do in Madden.
    Mix
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Mix 2008-12-25, 22:46

o yeah i def missed the pack... packers are REALLY underacheiving. they basicaly have the entire team back from last years playoff run. but they are below 500 and will end up below 500
    msubobcats87
    GFX Artist
    GFX Artist

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by msubobcats87 2008-12-25, 23:17

I think your list is right on Mafia.... As a Packers fan it kills me to say this but they definately deserve to be on this list. They are highly ranked and playing poorly.

I think that the Saints are rated pretty close to where they are this season. Their offense is very good but they can't stop anybody and their special teams is horrible. I wouldn't call Reggie Bush a bust as Mix did, but he is not an all world back at the NFL level (if I am not mistaken, he set some kind of record for receptions as a RB).

I think that the Cowboys and Chargers are definately at the top of the list for the reason you guys stated. I actually think that Pittsburgh's offense is overated. The only reason that the Steelers are in the playoff picture is cause of their defense.

The hard part about the ratings though is that everybody in the NFL should be rated above an 85 in actuality. There is not alot of difference in real life between "average" and "all-pro" (in Madden they make the ranks around 80 for average and 90+ for all-pro which is way too much of a difference).
    Wildphin
    Wildphin
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 562
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post by Wildphin 2008-12-25, 23:41

Chargers are overated
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by CoorZero 2008-12-26, 08:00

ItalianMafia wrote:My Top 5 Overrated:

1. Cowboys - WHY? Romo isn't all that great. I don't like Marion Barber. T.O. is overrated because he's always the center of attention (just like Chad Ocho Cinco).

2. Chargers - Besides Tomlinson and Merriman, they got nothing. Rivers is having a good year though, but he's not the reason why a lot of noobs use the Chargers. The Chargers D is horrible this year.

3. Packers - I don't know how Mix missed this one. Rodgers sucks, Grant sucks and their O-line sucks. Yet, they have like a 92 overall offensive ranking. HOW? Their D is okay. People thought they'd be competing with the Vikings for the Division. No one's saying that about this 5-10 team now.

4. Eagles - After reaching the Super Bowl a few years ago, they haven't made it to the playoffs since (I might be wrong on that, but I'm not looking it up). McNabb is always injury prone and hasn't been the same the last few years. They got garbage for WRs. Westbrook is nothing special. Their D is overrated now because of Asante Samuel.

5. Vikings - C'mon really? Who do they have besides Adrian Peterson and their D-Line? Nothing. Everyone else is garbage. They don't deserve such a high rating as they do in Madden.

I would add in their offensive line, corners, and safties to who they have. Their LB's, QB's, WR's, and TE's are the only people that really suck on the Vikings.

I like the top 4 on your list but I'd say that the Broncos (mostly their defense) are the number 5 overrated team.
    Kyman
    Kyman
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by Kyman 2008-12-26, 15:15

go kiss my *** cowboys rule
    Korny
    Korny
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 249
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Korny 2008-12-26, 15:59

kyman, i think the bengals are as consistant as the cowboys right now, and look, u guys are the sucky team that represents america, if americans dont even like americas team, that shows how sucky u realy are, and without ur offensive line, romo would have been like ryan leaf only worse and barber would be average at best. without witten u cant score, because believe it or not, TO IS THE BEST PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM, besides Dware and tank. so suck it up kid, and goodluck when u lose to another sucky team that gets lucky
    wer2n8s
    wer2n8s
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 350

Post by wer2n8s 2008-12-27, 13:39

the packers should be #1 there d should be more like 76 they never tackle one on one and they get burned all the time, you can never get any pressure up the middle cause they suck ass.

where do you start with the offense at best its a joke one hand dropped catch attempts all day by both of there main guys,ryan grant drops the ball on the turf every game. rodgers can't throw on the run or backing up. despite all of this they still are in the 90's hmmmm i think more like a bears like 68.
    FelixdaCat
    FelixdaCat
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 721
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by FelixdaCat 2008-12-27, 13:56

Yeah Mafia the Eagles made the playoffs once since the year they went to the Super Bowl but got knocked out by the Saints early that year, so really it isn't that big of a deal. Eagles defense is overrated too in my opinion though. If you go back and look at our games earlier this season, The Eagles secondary gave up alot of big plays. They started playing alot better as of late, but their defense in the early parts of the season did not play well at all. As for the offense, the receivers are rated about what they should be and McNabb is still a great QB, but not at the top tier of QBs, so I think his rating fits pretty well. As for Westbrook (and this is a touchy one), i believe he is one of the Top 3 backs in the NFL. If you were to drop his rating some it would have to be cause he wasn't healthy for alot of this season.
    Kyman
    Kyman
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by Kyman 2008-12-27, 18:25

screw u korny and ur bengals

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content