National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+3
Boltpower
FelixdaCat
ItalianMafia
7 posters

Top 5 Most Used Madden Teams

ItalianMafia
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Top 5 Most Used Madden Teams Empty Top 5 Most Used Madden Teams

Post by ItalianMafia 2009-10-16, 18:54

I got this email from EASPORTS today. This probably only applies to next gen, but it could be basically the same for Wii players as well.

You Have Played AND Spoken!

We've analyzed your online play, and the Philadelphia Eagles are clearly the most popular choice in Madden NFL 10. Will the explosive combination of McNabb, Westbrook, Jackson, and Vick continue to dominate gameplay? Or, will the Superbowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers take over the top spot? Stay tuned!

Online game sessions:

1.) Philadelphia Eagles—2,703,178
    2.) Pittsburgh Steelers—1,986,188
    3.) Dallas Cowboys—1,772,025
    4.) Minnesota Vikings—1,758,993
    5.) San Diego Chargers—1,509,065

My thoughts:

1. Eagles being #1 doesn't suprise me at all with every single Eagles player using Vick and scrambling everywhere around the field with him. I'd say more people use Vick than McNabb. FUCK THE EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Steelers have been a favorite for years and years. Now that they won the Super Bowl last season, there are now even more people who use the overrated Steelers. How dare they rank Hines Ward just as good as Megatron lol. Willie is not the same RB he was a few years ago...but w/e.

3. Cowboys...ah..."America's Team". Although I think the Steelers are technically now the new "America's Team". Anyways, it's a pretty balanced team. Also another team I think is overrated. The Cowboys are pretty much solid everywhere. Romo sucks in real life, but he's about right in Madden with his crappy accuracy. Barber is a beast for a RB. The defense is balanced with Newman at CB and Ware at DE.

4. Vikings...I'm a little suprised at this one. Even with AP on the team, there's not much more to this offense. Except for maybe the fact that they made Berrian and Harvin a little too fast. The D-Line is still monster as usual.

5. Chargers...still stuck with using LT eh?

I would've thought the Giants would definitely be in the Top 5. I've seen them just as much as I've seen the Cowboys. Thoughts?
    FelixdaCat
    FelixdaCat
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 721
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Top 5 Most Used Madden Teams Empty Re: Top 5 Most Used Madden Teams

Post by FelixdaCat 2009-10-16, 19:18

My thoughts? I have none lol. All I can say is that I will NOT use Vick (i will not be pegged as a "scrambler" coughalldaycough)...... and I am not surprised with the Vikings being a "most used team"....Favre, Peterson, Berrian, Harvin, Allen, the Williams DTs, and the rest of the defense is solid. I am not surprised at all.
    Boltpower
    Boltpower
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 444
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by Boltpower 2009-10-16, 19:27

LT owns....in madden
    alldaybaby32
    alldaybaby32
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 179
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by alldaybaby32 2009-10-16, 19:37

FelixdaCat wrote:My thoughts? I have none lol. All I can say is that I will NOT use Vick (i will not be pegged as a "scrambler" coughalldaycough)...... and I am not surprised with the Vikings being a "most used team"....Favre, Peterson, Berrian, Harvin, Allen, the Williams DTs, and the rest of the defense is solid. I am not surprised at all.

lol felix how would u no i scamble UR STILL PLAYIN THE FUCKIN DEMO
    FelixdaCat
    FelixdaCat
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 721
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by FelixdaCat 2009-10-16, 19:47

alldaybaby32 wrote:
    FelixdaCat wrote:My thoughts? I have none lol. All I can say is that I will NOT use Vick (i will not be pegged as a "scrambler" coughalldaycough)...... and I am not surprised with the Vikings being a "most used team"....Favre, Peterson, Berrian, Harvin, Allen, the Williams DTs, and the rest of the defense is solid. I am not surprised at all.

lol felix how would u no i scamble UR STILL PLAYIN THE FUCKIN DEMO

Well I wouldn't know if you hadn't shown me that Vick highlight you downloaded to EA where he beaks 2 tackles and dives into the endzone...hehehe
    jungle09
    jungle09
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 124
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by jungle09 2009-10-16, 20:17

WTH is the Pats? LOL. I am surprised I don't see the Pats.
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2009-05-24

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-10-16, 20:30

i hate that dalls is popular - i grew up a dallas fan and i get pegged as a poular or loaded team user when i would use them no matter what....my only other football game (madden 09 was my first really) i had nfl2k3 and i only used dallas ....with quincy carter as qb lol. i don't know how guys can play with a team they do not love.........cannot be worth it
    alldaybaby32
    alldaybaby32
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 179
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by alldaybaby32 2009-10-16, 20:48

i agree with bobilly and 4 felix.... THAT PLAY IS SO FUCKIN SICK
    GBPACKERSFTW
    GBPACKERSFTW
    Minor Commissioners
    Minor Commissioners

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-10-05

Post by GBPACKERSFTW 2009-10-17, 16:24

ive seen the vikings far more than the eagles and its prolly the team ive played the most.followed by the steelers and then prolly eagles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 20:02