National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

SEC championship game

HE15MAN
    HE15MAN
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

SEC championship game Empty SEC championship game

Post by HE15MAN 2008-12-04, 20:37

Anyone on here as excited as i am (besides Felix)..........probably not. This game is going to be so great, its all the excitement of a national semi-final because it basically is.I mean 1 v. 4, if only the big-12 took the top 2 records then we could also have a 2 v. 3, is just about as good as it gets. as a gator fan i would love to say that Florida will run away with it 56-13 but i know it will not be that close. But it will be a great match-up of new vs. old, spread vs. I-formation. Not to mention the drama of Percy Harvin, Mr. Speed himself, possibly not playing. However even though i have not seen Alabama play from what I've heard they don't have the speed to match up with Florida. I'm thinking will get a return TD by Brandon James and a Heismanesque performance by Tebow which could involve a lot of quick passes to players like Demps, Rainey, James and Harvin(if playing). But in all his Goal line rushing will be the difference.Florida 38 Alabama 24.
    HE15MAN
    HE15MAN
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

SEC championship game Empty Re: SEC championship game

Post by HE15MAN 2008-12-06, 20:40

say hey its great to be a florida gator

i love Joe Haden