National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+20
Billy0
Boltpower
alldaybaby32
BillsRule
David
jpfurry34
TheNextOne
jungle09
LambeauLeap2
Kyman
GBPACKERSFTW
SteelBlueCurtain
Iceman22Wave
Eagles715
Wildphin
hugemetsfan
PNQ
ian43
Ravensfan24
Menko43
24 posters

Menko Top 100

Poll

Will Menko make top 100?

[ 5 ]
    Menko Top 100 - Page 4 Bar_left13%Menko Top 100 - Page 4 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 35 ]
    Menko Top 100 - Page 4 Bar_left87%Menko Top 100 - Page 4 Bar_right [87%] 

Total Votes: 40
    Poll closed
    Iceman22Wave
    Iceman22Wave
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 901
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Menko Top 100 - Page 4 Empty Re: Menko Top 100

Post by Iceman22Wave 2009-09-11, 18:25

Guys, today, I shut down the Darren Sproles of KingCo. Yea im on varsity, as a sophomore, im that cool. but anyways ill go back to talking how fuckin great i am. So we were down 35-0. (I was late. If I was there it would be the opposite) but anyways back to how fuckin great I am. So they hand it to this guy who runs a .45 40. No, not 4.45. .45 thats Usain Bolt shit. Hes fast aight? Now back to the fuckin great me. So they hand it to him, he gets through the hole and bam I flipped that motha fucka so hard he was out cold. the next play the QB drops back, im coming off the edge (doing a "cheese blitz"~Eddy ;) and there I am. Just me and him. Alone. In a dark room. Wait no, what the fuck? I mean hes in my endzone (yea its mine not the teams') and hes like pump fake, pump fake x2, pump fake x3. Then out of nowhere comes me, sacked, saftey, thats right, im just that fuckin great. 35-2.. I'm (not we, Im the team) coming back baby. Next kickoff, I kick the onside kick, and recover it. So were on offense, Im in the shotgun, drop back, throw it deep, and whose there to catch it in the endzone? Thats right, ME. 78 yard pass from Ice to Ice. thats like 156 all purpose yards in one play! Oh, and btw if you ask me how I recovered an onside kick at the other teams 22, idk, i dont give a fuck, I do what i do and i do it well, be a witness. So then were kicking off after I go for 2 and get it, I ran it in, broke 12 tackles. On a 3 yard run. 35-10. Then the same exact thing happens, i recover the onside kick that I kicked... ect. RINSE LATHER REPEAT. 35-18. so then I kick it deep for the hell of it. Jacked that mother fucker up. Oh btw it was Trindon Holliday returning it, That slow mother fucker... 10 second flat 100 meter aint got shit on me or the darren sproles mother fucker. He fumbled. I scooped it. I scored. I got the 2 pt conv. Im the shit. So 35-26. So I come off the field so I can go fuck this girl that was lookin at me kinda funny from the stands, and theyre drivin down the field. They dont know im back on the field. they try a pass. I jump up OVER the line of scrimmage, like straight up hurdle shit, pick off the screen they were setting up over the middle, keep going not missing a stride. Im out there yelling IM AT THE 30 THE 40 THE 50 THE 40 THE 30 THE 20 THE 10 THE 5 THE GOALINE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GOALINE IM GOING BACK ACROSS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GOALINE. Im the shit. IM BACK ACROSS THE GOALINE. IM IN THE ENDZONE BITCHES!!!. So then I get the 2 pt conv and its 35-34. 10 seconds left. I pooch kick it. It hits thier player in the chest. He fumbles. I pick it up and accidently step out of bounds... OH SHIT. Theres only 0.000000000000000000001 seconds left. Calm the fuck down everyone. the new HS rules is the clock is run to the one hundred trillionth place now. Its all good. So here we go. Im taking the play call from coach fuckhead over there. He calls a dive to the RB. I didnt even know we HAD a RB on our team. So im like fuck this shit im the greatest bitch that ever lived. So I go playaction, the defense is in a cheese nano blitz formation, and i love it because that will make me just like an even better greatest person ever. So i run right, left, up, down, right, right, left, up, down, left, down, up, and then I find myself at the goaline and im in touchdown me, im the best. Winner winner chicken dinner. then I go LaGerrete Blount on their backup DE's ass. Dropped him. Then went after some fans.
    alldaybaby32
    alldaybaby32
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 179
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by alldaybaby32 2009-09-11, 18:28

lmao
    hugemetsfan
    hugemetsfan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by hugemetsfan 2009-09-11, 18:30

Iceman22Wave wrote:Guys, today, I shut down the Darren Sproles of KingCo. Yea im on varsity, as a sophomore, im that cool. but anyways ill go back to talking how fuckin great i am. So we were down 35-0. (I was late. If I was there it would be the opposite) but anyways back to how fuckin great I am. So they hand it to this guy who runs a .45 40. No, not 4.45. .45 thats Usain Bolt shit. Hes fast aight? Now back to the fuckin great me. So they hand it to him, he gets through the hole and bam I flipped that motha fucka so hard he was out cold. the next play the QB drops back, im coming off the edge (doing a "cheese blitz"~Eddy ;) and there I am. Just me and him. Alone. In a dark room. Wait no, what the fuck? I mean hes in my endzone (yea its mine not the teams') and hes like pump fake, pump fake x2, pump fake x3. Then out of nowhere comes me, sacked, saftey, thats right, im just that fuckin great. 35-2.. I'm (not we, Im the team) coming back baby. Next kickoff, I kick the onside kick, and recover it. So were on offense, Im in the shotgun, drop back, throw it deep, and whose there to catch it in the endzone? Thats right, ME. 78 yard pass from Ice to Ice. thats like 156 all purpose yards in one play! Oh, and btw if you ask me how I recovered an onside kick at the other teams 22, idk, i dont give a fuck, I do what i do and i do it well, be a witness. So then were kicking off after I go for 2 and get it, I ran it in, broke 12 tackles. On a 3 yard run. 35-10. Then the same exact thing happens, i recover the onside kick that I kicked... ect. RINSE LATHER REPEAT. 35-18. so then I kick it deep for the hell of it. Jacked that mother fucker up. Oh btw it was Trindon Holliday returning it, That slow mother fucker... 10 second flat 100 meter aint got shit on me or the darren sproles mother fucker. He fumbled. I scooped it. I scored. I got the 2 pt conv. Im the shit. So 35-26. So I come off the field so I can go fuck this girl that was lookin at me kinda funny from the stands, and theyre drivin down the field. They dont know im back on the field. they try a pass. I jump up OVER the line of scrimmage, like straight up hurdle shit, pick off the screen they were setting up over the middle, keep going not missing a stride. Im out there yelling IM AT THE 30 THE 40 THE 50 THE 40 THE 30 THE 20 THE 10 THE 5 THE GOALINE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GOALINE IM GOING BACK ACROSS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GOALINE. Im the shit. IM BACK ACROSS THE GOALINE. IM IN THE ENDZONE BITCHES!!!. So then I get the 2 pt conv and its 35-34. 10 seconds left. I pooch kick it. It hits thier player in the chest. He fumbles. I pick it up and accidently step out of bounds... OH SHIT. Theres only 0.000000000000000000001 seconds left. Calm the fuck down everyone. the new HS rules is the clock is run to the one hundred trillionth place now. Its all good. So here we go. Im taking the play call from coach fuckhead over there. He calls a dive to the RB. I didnt even know we HAD a RB on our team. So im like fuck this shit im the greatest bitch that ever lived. So I go playaction, the defense is in a cheese nano blitz formation, and i love it because that will make me just like an even better greatest person ever. So i run right, left, up, down, right, right, left, up, down, left, down, up, and then I find myself at the goaline and im in touchdown me, im the best. Winner winner chicken dinner. then I go LaGerrete Blount on their backup DE's ass. Dropped him. Then went after some fans.

LMAO
    BillsRule
    BillsRule
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post by BillsRule 2009-09-11, 18:34

ive done that before
    Boltpower
    Boltpower
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 444
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by Boltpower 2009-09-11, 18:40

i admit i fuckin just read it all.^^^

hahaahhahaha
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by Menko43 2009-09-11, 18:47

ice you wasted so much time. it wasnt funny and wasnt true. If my mom records one of my games ill laugh in your fucking faces because you dont believe im good at football. im gonna try to get her to rewcord one.
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2009-05-24

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-09-11, 18:55

BillsRule wrote:ive done that before

me too bills, anybody who has played the game has had a similar game where it all comes together. not really all that impressive ice. except the part with the girl in the stands - since i waited for marriage i would simply go to concessions and eat a hotdog until i saw qb attempting a pass then i would run back on the field, intercept and run in for a td.......

lmao
    Iceman22Wave
    Iceman22Wave
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 901
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by Iceman22Wave 2009-09-11, 19:13

Iceman22Wave wrote:Guys, today, I shut down the Darren Sproles of KingCo. Yea im on varsity, as a sophomore, im that cool. but anyways ill go back to talking how fuckin great i am. So we were down 35-0. (I was late. If I was there it would be the opposite) but anyways back to how fuckin great I am. So they hand it to this guy who runs a .45 40. No, not 4.45. .45 thats Usain Bolt shit. Hes fast aight? Now back to the fuckin great me. So they hand it to him, he gets through the hole and bam I flipped that motha fucka so hard he was out cold. the next play the QB drops back, im coming off the edge (doing a "cheese blitz"~Eddy ;) and there I am. Just me and him. Alone. In a dark room. Wait no, what the fuck? I mean hes in my endzone (yea its mine not the teams') and hes like pump fake, pump fake x2, pump fake x3. Then out of nowhere comes me, sacked, saftey, thats right, im just that fuckin great. 35-2.. I'm (not we, Im the team) coming back baby. Next kickoff, I kick the onside kick, and recover it. So were on offense, Im in the shotgun, drop back, throw it deep, and whose there to catch it in the endzone? Thats right, ME. 78 yard pass from Ice to Ice. thats like 156 all purpose yards in one play! Oh, and btw if you ask me how I recovered an onside kick at the other teams 22, idk, i dont give a fuck, I do what i do and i do it well, be a witness. So then were kicking off after I go for 2 and get it, I ran it in, broke 12 tackles. On a 3 yard run. 35-10. Then the same exact thing happens, i recover the onside kick that I kicked... ect. RINSE LATHER REPEAT. 35-18. so then I kick it deep for the hell of it. Jacked that mother fucker up. Oh btw it was Trindon Holliday returning it, That slow mother fucker... 10 second flat 100 meter aint got shit on me or the darren sproles mother fucker. He fumbled. I scooped it. I scored. I got the 2 pt conv. Im the shit. So 35-26. So I come off the field so I can go fuck this girl that was lookin at me kinda funny from the stands, and theyre drivin down the field. They dont know im back on the field. they try a pass. I jump up OVER the line of scrimmage, like straight up hurdle shit, pick off the screen they were setting up over the middle, keep going not missing a stride. Im out there yelling IM AT THE 30 THE 40 THE 50 THE 40 THE 30 THE 20 THE 10 THE 5 THE GOALINE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GOALINE IM GOING BACK ACROSS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GOALINE. Im the shit. IM BACK ACROSS THE GOALINE. IM IN THE ENDZONE BITCHES!!!. So then I get the 2 pt conv and its 35-34. 10 seconds left. I pooch kick it. It hits thier player in the chest. He fumbles. I pick it up and accidently step out of bounds... OH SHIT. Theres only 0.000000000000000000001 seconds left. Calm the fuck down everyone. the new HS rules is the clock is run to the one hundred trillionth place now. Its all good. So here we go. Im taking the play call from coach fuckhead over there. He calls a dive to the RB. I didnt even know we HAD a RB on our team. So im like fuck this shit im the greatest bitch that ever lived. So I go playaction, the defense is in a cheese nano blitz formation, and i love it because that will make me just like an even better greatest person ever. So i run right, left, up, down, right, right, left, up, down, left, down, up, and then I find myself at the goaline and im in touchdown me, im the best. Winner winner chicken dinner. then I go LaGerrete Blount on their backup DE's ass. Dropped him. Then went after some fans.

Menko, I think this isnt a waste of time. Thanks though.

btw, how will you laugh in my face.

btw x2: I quoted this for everyone to see
    Wildphin
    Wildphin
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 562
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post by Wildphin 2009-09-11, 19:47

stop lying Ice
    PNQ
    PNQ
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 409
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by PNQ 2009-09-11, 21:55

Menko43 wrote:Ice is right, he is great, I suck major penis

i quoted THIS for everyone to see, and no that random sports quote was not a knock on you, just somethin random i found that i thought made a lot of sense, and just happened to fit nicely in this post.

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
    -- Vince Lombardi
    BillsRule
    BillsRule
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by BillsRule 2009-09-11, 22:18

so, about Menko being attacked unfairly:

They're out to get you man. Run To The Hills, Run For Your Life.
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Menko43 2009-09-11, 22:33

pnq you're so funny man
    Boltpower
    Boltpower
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Boltpower 2009-09-12, 14:50

i <3 this thread

lmao
    PNQ
    PNQ
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by PNQ 2009-09-12, 15:21

“When you get that nice celebration coming into the dugout and you’re getting your ass hammered by guys—there’s no better feeling than to have that done.” -Matt Stairs
    hugemetsfan
    hugemetsfan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by hugemetsfan 2009-09-12, 15:37

this should be nominated for thread of the year lol
    PNQ
    PNQ
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by PNQ 2009-09-12, 16:00

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Menko43 2009-09-12, 17:03

thats cool but does it have to do with this post? lol this thread is like a chatbox
    PNQ
    PNQ
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by PNQ 2009-09-12, 17:14

Menko43 wrote:thats cool but does it have to do with this post? lol this thread is like a chatbox

Someone didn't love you enough when you were little, did they?

What does that do? Does that blow your mind? That just happened!
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-09-12, 19:47

PNQ wrote:“When you get that nice celebration coming into the dugout and you’re getting your ass hammered by guys—there’s no better feeling than to have that done.” -Matt Stairs

bet he wishes he could take that one back lol.
    ljsoulja23
    ljsoulja23
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

Post by ljsoulja23 2009-09-12, 21:37

this thread is way off topic lol
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Menko43 2009-09-12, 21:58

ill say spammer
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-09-12, 22:54

k i will get us back on topic. menko i believe you will reach top 100 or better in m10
    BillsRule
    BillsRule
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by BillsRule 2009-09-12, 23:36

Matt Stairs ruined all Canadians everywhere when he talked about getting his ass hammered
    Boltpower
    Boltpower
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Boltpower 2009-09-13, 00:36

and also bills is not 6'5"

:p
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Menko43 2009-09-13, 02:56

since we're all spammming anyways i thought id share why its a great time to buy a wii by shokio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMKyJrRN3hI&feature=channel_page

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 00:15