National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+30
Steve365
Tonic
chackfalco
Kyman
BOBLILLY
dam0nsta
LambeauLeap2
skinsman1
aussie49er
BONK
zippo
Ravensfan24
Walkertime
pasha43
Blaze316
lilkoozie7
chiefsfan01
AnkleBreaka
WhatTheDeuce
ljsoulja23
TheNextOne
ItalianMafia
URterminated
ivan
gbpackers7
HitMiiDEEP89
eddy102293[LAST CHANCE]
SteelBlueCurtain
nbcards
CoorZero
34 posters

Madden Nation Guideline Signing/League Sign-Up Thread

Kyman
    Kyman
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Madden Nation Guideline Signing/League Sign-Up Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Madden Nation Guideline Signing/League Sign-Up Thread

Post by Kyman 2009-06-01, 19:10

i would like cowboys or texans as back up please
    BONK
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2009-04-30

Madden Nation Guideline Signing/League Sign-Up Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Madden Nation Guideline Signing/League Sign-Up Thread

Post by BONK 2009-06-01, 22:15

PATRIOTS |)
    chackfalco
    chackfalco
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-06-03

Post by chackfalco 2009-06-04, 11:54

ill take the the falcons if anything opens up,
    Tonic
    Tonic
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2009-06-04

Post by Tonic 2009-06-04, 14:38

I Would like THA COLTS PLEASE!!!! ea name: tjdude09
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-04, 15:16

Alright guys, I'll add you to the waiting list. But be sure to keep your options open for a team if they are already taken r ina different conference.
    Tonic
    Tonic
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Post by Tonic 2009-06-04, 17:50

idc on the team i just wanna play in a league!!!! Hell, i'll take the lions if i cant get colts.
    chackfalco
    chackfalco
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-06-03

Post by chackfalco 2009-06-04, 17:51

thats no problem i can use any team
    Walkertime
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2009-04-21

Post by Walkertime 2009-06-04, 18:25

Is ivan still in Madden Nation? I think he got an NWL team.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-04, 18:32

Damn it I knew something didn't look right when I looked over the team list today. Ugh, how long has it been since Ivan got a team? Oh well. There's an opening in the AFC! Taking requests now.
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2009-05-24

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-06-04, 20:42

canyou not play in both? i am not sure the difference bwtween madden nation and nwl
    Tonic
    Tonic
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Post by Tonic 2009-06-04, 20:43

I want AFC (Colts) or whoever is availiable
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-04, 21:06

BOBLILLY wrote:canyou not play in both? i am not sure the difference bwtween madden nation and nwl

No, Madden Nation is for those who do not have a team in the NWL. It's just a smaller version of the NWL really.
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-06-04, 21:20

just curious i have a madden nation team, first time in league play, really cool, hope the guys who have not played the games yet stick around.....
    Kyman
    Kyman
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Kyman 2009-06-04, 21:40

ill tke it i want texans
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-06-04, 21:50

so if i get on an nwl team like ivan did, ( i signed up for the list)i give up my 2.0 team? do you inherit the record of the previuos player if so?
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-04, 22:24

Yes you give up your MN team if you lose your team. As for the record, I would say yes that you inherit it but you can replay the games if both MN owners agree.
    LambeauLeap2
    LambeauLeap2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 187
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

Post by LambeauLeap2 2009-06-17, 23:30

agreed!
    i want the packers!!!

Last edited by DABULLS on 2009-06-18, 10:24; edited 1 time in total
    Steve365
    Steve365
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Steve365 2009-06-18, 09:19

I'd be interested, but the Steelers are taken. Is it allowable to use a team with another team's PB?
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-18, 11:09

Steve365 wrote:I'd be interested, but the Steelers are taken. Is it allowable to use a team with another team's PB?

Sorry it isn't, but you will be the tops of the waiting list because DABULLS just beat you out of the last spot open right now.
    alldaybaby32
    alldaybaby32
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 179
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by alldaybaby32 2009-06-20, 18:10

i would like 2 join ill take eagles or texans if possible thx
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-20, 23:49

alldaybaby32 wrote:i would like 2 join ill take eagles or texans if possible thx

What happened to you? You were active fora few weeks then disappeared for a few months... You are second on the replacement list, but the Texans are taken at the moment in the AFC. We will see.
    Kyman
    Kyman
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Kyman 2009-06-21, 22:30

i want in please i would like cowboys, texans, saints, vikings
    BONK
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Post by BONK 2009-06-28, 18:04

I'LL TAKE PATRIOTS
    PLEAZY
    LOL
    BONK
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Post by BONK 2009-06-28, 18:06

SORRY I HAVE PATS IN OTHER LEAGUE
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Madden Nation Guideline Signing/League Sign-Up Thread - Page 4 Empty Madden Nation Guideline Signing/League Sign-Up Thread

Post by CoorZero 2009-07-16, 22:37

Sign up here to participate in Madden Nation, and make sure to read the guidelines thread. The next season will be for Madden 10 so there isn't any confusion. We will likely start around the time that the main Madden league does so if you don't have a team by then feel free to sign up here. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-11, 04:00