National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+30
Steve365
Tonic
chackfalco
Kyman
BOBLILLY
dam0nsta
LambeauLeap2
skinsman1
aussie49er
BONK
zippo
Ravensfan24
Walkertime
pasha43
Blaze316
lilkoozie7
chiefsfan01
AnkleBreaka
WhatTheDeuce
ljsoulja23
TheNextOne
ItalianMafia
URterminated
ivan
gbpackers7
HitMiiDEEP89
eddy102293[LAST CHANCE]
SteelBlueCurtain
nbcards
CoorZero
34 posters

Madden Nation Guideline Signing/League Sign-Up Thread

Wildphin
    Wildphin
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 562
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Madden Nation Guideline Signing/League Sign-Up Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Madden Nation Guideline Signing/League Sign-Up Thread

Post by Wildphin 2009-07-17, 12:29

ill sign up
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2009-05-24

Madden Nation Guideline Signing/League Sign-Up Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Madden Nation Guideline Signing/League Sign-Up Thread

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-07-17, 13:06

i'll sign up, may already be grandfathered in.....cowboys
    Blaze316
    Blaze316
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 263
    Registration date : 2009-04-22

Post by Blaze316 2009-07-17, 17:35

I'm in for next season, would like to be Bengals this time instead of Cards.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by CoorZero 2009-07-20, 13:21

Right now I can't guarantee anybody that isn't grandfathered in teams, hell I don't even know how many people we will have. I'm betting that we will have more than last year though. But, BOBLILLY will get the Cowboys and Blaze316 will get the Bengals for sure.
    sparkyiii2k
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post by sparkyiii2k 2009-07-20, 16:02

Hi can I have the Texans
    BONK
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by BONK 2009-07-23, 22:02

I'M IM | )
    Back UpQB
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-07-26

Post by Back UpQB 2009-07-26, 18:56

I would like to have dallas and this i promise, I will never play with Tony Romo.
    Wildphin
    Wildphin
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 562
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post by Wildphin 2009-07-27, 13:35

Oh yeah and I would like The Dolphins

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-12, 03:21