National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+7
URterminated
Walkertime
ivan
Menko43
nbcards
alldaybaby32
CoorZero
11 posters

Madden Nation General Discussion

BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2009-05-24

Madden Nation General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Madden Nation General Discussion

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-06-21, 02:29

ok guys, anyone who has a game with me - nights after 9:00 central are best set a day with me and lets do it. if you need another time, let me know when and we will do it. looking forward!
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Madden Nation General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Madden Nation General Discussion

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-22, 20:05

Walkertime is getting a team, there is a spot open in the AFC.
    Tonic
    Tonic
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2009-06-04

Post by Tonic 2009-06-22, 21:46

Well this might mess up things but can i take his spot in AFC with the Colts?
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-22, 22:37

That would create a lot of confusion for the new owner whoever he/she is I think. It would be hard for he/she to look at who he/she can replay because you have taken over for somebody and it would just be confusing just like this post. So sorry, no.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-23, 10:25

Steve365 now has the Steelers in the AFC and inherits slot 1 in the AFC and it's record.
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-06-24, 02:32

i am done, cannot schedule league games for some reason nobody responds to pm's if they do it is a week later, quitters make me mad every time i play, you guys on this forum have been great, if i could play you guys every time i would stay.......i have 48 losses on boblilly and MAYBE 20 are legit. i cannot take it anymore, i gave 09 to my kids to trade at gamestop i will wakeboard until 10 comes out. someone enjoy my record in nwl2, have one loss so far. been great guys
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-24, 15:25

Both slot 3s are open in the AFC and NFC now. Send me your interest!
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Madden Nation General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Madden Nation Officially Postponed

Post by CoorZero 2009-07-01, 11:52

Due to a ton of changes over the past few days Madden Nation has been postponed because of the lack of people/willingness to still play Madden. It will open up once Madden 10 comes out though so don't worry, it will be back and better than ever! If you had a team in this Madden Nation you will be given first priority for a team next season.

Last edited by coordinator0 on 2009-07-16, 22:11; edited 2 times in total
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-07-01, 14:13

does that include me? not sure if my slot was ever filled
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-07-03, 17:43

Yeah it does include you because I suspended it on the day you quit as well. You were active before and deserve a team in Madden Nation next season.
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-07-03, 18:40

Thanks man, i really felt bad about dropping it, but the bottom line was i could not get any games scheduled with my opponents for weeks after the whole season was released. I just got so frustrated one day with the quitters, no shows on sheduled games etc that i had to let it go or risk having to buy a new tv every time i got a bs d/c loss. i was getting violent....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 15:14