National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+7
URterminated
Walkertime
ivan
Menko43
nbcards
alldaybaby32
CoorZero
11 posters

Madden Nation General Discussion

Walkertime
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2009-04-21

Madden Nation General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Madden Nation General Discussion

Post by Walkertime 2009-05-09, 20:28

There has only been 1 game played so far in MN 2.0...

Could you open the first few weeks so the active players can play each other and get some games in? I haven't seen chiefsfan01 yet. I missed URterminated Friday because I had to leave. I'm wondering if there is a different way to approach this sub-league so active players can play each other.

What about a round robin: play each player in the league once. Inactive players then can be easily swapped out and new players can hop in. Just an idea.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Madden Nation General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Madden Nation General Discussion

Post by CoorZero 2009-05-09, 20:33

I will open up the next couple of weeks, it's time too anyways lol.

Update: Weeks 3 & 4 unlocked now. Check the schedule.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-05-10, 15:32

Well, nvm about zippo lol. He lives in Europe and he can't connect over here. Once again a NFC spot is open.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-05-17, 11:36

All right, sorry for the little lay-off I was busy for a few days. Down to business.

HitMiiDEEP89 and chiefsfan01 are going to be replaced due to inactivity.

We have 3 spots open now, 1 in the AFC and 2 in the NFC. PM if you're interested.
    URterminated
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Madden Nation General Discussion - Page 2 Empty New Team

Post by URterminated 2009-05-17, 11:39

Hey since HitMii is gone can I have the Skinz ... I've started playing with the saints and honestly I don't like them.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-05-17, 11:48

If you haven't played any games yet, sure. But you HAVE to start getting more active and try to play games.
    Walkertime
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Madden Nation General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Open round robin

Post by Walkertime 2009-05-17, 20:46

Hey Coord,

There are some active people on here, but I'm not scheduled to play most of them.

Could we just have an open round robin and call it Round 1. Each player plays each other once and posts their scores (like a tournament). We have to the end of each month to play as many of our games as possible. This way, active people play active people and inactive people get booted.

You could use a points system: 3 points for a win, 1 for a loss.

If someone new wants in, they can just jump in and try to get their games played. Anyone with 0 games is booted at the end of the round. Points carry over each round.

We could play 3 rounds and then have playoffs...

Just an idea to make it easier to play the active people... You could also add a few more people this way.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-05-17, 20:59

That sounds like a good idea, but it's a little late to do that. We've already overhauled Madden nation once this season, and I'm not in favor of doing it again. I will definitely look into it for next season (Madden 10) though.
    URterminated
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by URterminated 2009-05-17, 22:25

OK I'll switch to the Skinz ... FYI, Walker and I have been trying to hook up. I've had some late nights in the office this past week. As for the others, HitMii is a no show and I just saw weeks 3 & 4.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-05-29, 21:45

Ok, a few updates.

BOBLILLY has the Cowboys.
    dam0nsta has the Giants.
    Schedule updated.
    Still looking for another AFC guy.
    BONK
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by BONK 2009-05-29, 22:07

I'M IN AS PATS IF U CAN:)
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-05-30, 09:36

Update: BONK has the Patriots and the schedule is updated. We have a full MN again so play your games!
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-11, 22:21

Weeks 5 and 6 released.
    Tonic
    Tonic
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2009-06-04

Post by Tonic 2009-06-11, 22:50

ummm i thought i was the giants?
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-12, 10:10

Yes you are. What's the problem?
    Walkertime
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Post by Walkertime 2009-06-12, 17:06

Thanks Coordinator0

Anyone seen Ravensfan24 around? Or know when he comes on?
    Tonic
    Tonic
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2009-06-04

Post by Tonic 2009-06-12, 19:24

nothing I just had a dumb moment. Happens when u stay up all night for a week i guess.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-17, 17:38

Ok, since URterminated got a team in the NWL he's out. I'm also kicking Ravensfan out because he's really inactive. SO we've got a spot open in both the AFC and NFC.

Note: Whoever replaces URterminated will inherit his record as well.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-17, 18:22

I've also cleared out the Replacement List because all of the guys on it are inactive. Show me your interest!
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-17, 18:24

Pillsburypwn now owns slot 4 and the Texans. Good Luck.
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2009-05-24

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-06-17, 21:01

i vote chac to swap teams and get urt's record, he is the most active guy and got the crap record.....just my 2 cents....
    chackfalco
    chackfalco
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-06-03

Post by chackfalco 2009-06-17, 21:08

thanks 4 the vote bob but i like my record the way it is, i won my games and i lost my games. and the titans r startin 2 grow on me
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2009-05-24

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-06-18, 03:05

if you are getting people to replay you that is cool, i think you inherited an ofer team didn't you? i was real hesitant, it is tough for me to replay a game i already won
    chackfalco
    chackfalco
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-06-03

Post by chackfalco 2009-06-18, 03:39

yea it wouldve sucked w/o the replays, but thanks to every one in MN ive been able to play all 6 so far
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-06-20, 23:39

Update: All weeks released! In an effort to speed things up I released all ten weeks. The sooner you get them played, the sooner you get to playoffs!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 15:14