National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+8
PNQ
BillsRule
FelixdaCat
BOBLILLY
nbcards
admin
chackfalco
PH2
12 posters

chalkfalco

chackfalco
    chackfalco
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-06-03

chalkfalco - Page 2 Empty Re: chalkfalco

Post by chackfalco 2009-10-28, 19:27

this thread is getting kinda pointless so this is my last reply.
    PH2, i felt that u ran too much clock for ME in OUR game. if u dont feel the same so be it, if u wouldve PMed and asked i probably just wouldve suggested that u speed up the play calling a lil next time we played.
    launching an assault thread at me really just makes me never wanna play u or WTD, so is thread still going strong because u wanna play me or is it just the bash chack thread? the only way ill play u or WTD again is if i have to, whereas if this thread didnt go so far then i wouldve just gotten over it.

p.s. thanks ravensfan for takin the high road on this one, u couldve easily joined the chack bash yet stayed out. we'll get a game in sometime
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards 2009-10-28, 19:58

lol
    PH2
    PH2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by PH2 2009-10-28, 21:12

No. But now that I know you do this same thing to other NWL'ers I know it isn't me.
    Here's the PM you could have sent: "Sorry I always back out of games with you. I felt I should explain myself so it doesn't seem like I'm just dissing you. I think you play to slow just like whatthedeuce. I would rather do random matchups and take my chances with playing another Minnepittsburg tosser."
    BillsRule
    BillsRule
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post by BillsRule 2009-10-29, 18:57

i found in the past that i dont enjoy playing WTD because he takes too long, but thats just my opinion.
    plus i dont have a wii anymore, so it doesnt matter
    PNQ
    PNQ
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 409
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by PNQ 2009-10-29, 20:02

BillsRule wrote:i found in the past that i dont enjoy playing WTD because he takes too long, but thats just my opinion.
    plus i dont have a wii anymore, so it doesnt matter

I avoid people that dont play Madden on Wii. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 05:39