National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

5 posters

i have thought about this game is it worth it?

wer2n8s
    wer2n8s
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 350
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

i have thought about this game is it worth it? Empty i have thought about this game is it worth it?

Post by wer2n8s 2009-03-31, 22:51

why should i get this game?
    RAMFAN
    RAMFAN
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

i have thought about this game is it worth it? Empty Re: i have thought about this game is it worth it?

Post by RAMFAN 2009-04-01, 09:24

if you have melee don't get it... it's the same except you can make maps but it's only worth it if you don't have melee
    SteelBlueCurtain
    SteelBlueCurtain
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 482
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

i have thought about this game is it worth it? Empty Re: i have thought about this game is it worth it?

Post by SteelBlueCurtain 2009-04-01, 16:08

And, you can play online. With Real people. And the physics are completely different. And there are several new characters. And there are no more clones. But other than that, no, its not worth it.
    HitMiiDEEP89
    HitMiiDEEP89
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2008-11-07

Post by HitMiiDEEP89 2009-04-03, 18:35

Great game, definitly worth buying. It pretty much is 2 games in 1, with the inclusion of Subspace mode, which is an adventure/sidescrolling classic mode with a pretty cool stoyline. Has a TON of unlockables, great music from classic games such as sonic, mario, metal gear, earthbound, pokemon, fire emblem and a whole lot more. Online is included but was a bit of a letdown for me, not having leaderboards or rankings. I give the game a 9/10
    wer2n8s
    wer2n8s
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 350
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by wer2n8s 2009-04-04, 07:50

hmmm mixed bag i don't know i'll prob not get it

thanks guys
    mjr.woody
    mjr.woody
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-28

Post by mjr.woody 2009-04-05, 11:25

hey i have me and my friends play all the time its worth getting the only thing that sucks is online takes forever like a half an hour what till you find a freakin match

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-11, 05:01