National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

4 posters

Redskins spend big money on defense

nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Redskins spend big money on defense Empty Redskins spend big money on defense

Post by nbcards 2009-02-27, 07:09

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3938727&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3939011

I guess the redskins have money to give since they just paid ouot 154 million to DeAnglo Hall and Albert Haynesworth
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Redskins spend big money on defense Empty Re: Redskins spend big money on defense

Post by CoorZero 2009-02-27, 08:30

Yes, he didn't go back to the Titans...

And D-Hall is trash lol. At least in man coverage.

One more time, HE DIDN'T GO BACK TO THE TITANS!
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Redskins spend big money on defense Empty Re: Redskins spend big money on defense

Post by jpfurry34 2009-02-27, 12:08

100 Million Dollar Man Fat Albert Haynesworth!!!!!! He wanted to be the highest paid Defensive player and he got it and I heard that like 5 other teams would have paid him that also...its crazy. ALso Keeping Hall and cuttin g Springs....Hall is younger so its a good move.
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by nbcards 2009-02-27, 16:41

im also glad albert isnt back with the titans. GO COLTS.

mix i bet hates this
    HE15MAN
    HE15MAN
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by HE15MAN 2009-04-08, 22:18

The redskins messed up. I just have this feeling that Fat Albert will pull a Jason Taylor and either seriously under produce or be hurt.....alot
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by nbcards 2009-04-09, 07:00

he is out of tennessee and thats all i care about.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 05:19