National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+12
msubobcats87
Iceman22Wave
Gamer49
Wildphin
FelixdaCat
jpfurry34
kbt1020
nbcards
Brett1994
Mix
ItalianMafia
RCG2
16 posters

Holy Crap! WTF happened to my Bucs?????

RCG2
    RCG2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 304
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Holy Crap!  WTF happened to my Bucs????? Empty Holy Crap! WTF happened to my Bucs?????

Post by RCG2 2009-02-25, 15:19

DERRICK BROOKS!!!! Warrick Dunn, Cato June, Joey Galloway, and Ike Hilliard all released today! I'm speechless! I'm without speech!!! WTF??????
    ItalianMafia
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Holy Crap!  WTF happened to my Bucs????? Empty Re: Holy Crap! WTF happened to my Bucs?????

Post by ItalianMafia 2009-02-25, 15:38

now they'll all go to the Lions since we like Tampa rejects apparently. lol
    Mix
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 660

Holy Crap!  WTF happened to my Bucs????? Empty Re: Holy Crap! WTF happened to my Bucs?????

Post by Mix 2009-02-25, 16:27

lol wow that sucks. out with the old in with the new. get ready for long years of rebuilding, detroit lions style
    Brett1994
    Brett1994
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 203

Post by Brett1994 2009-02-25, 16:30

haha can we say 0-16
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards 2009-02-25, 16:52

its about money. with the economy doing bad teams cant afford the salaries.

my colts released harrison because of money
    kbt1020
    kbt1020
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by kbt1020 2009-02-25, 19:55

It's alright Bucs Buddy. At least now we're sure to get Tebow. That manager will get fired.
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by jpfurry34 2009-02-25, 21:14

There are alot of Dinosaurs on that list..which mean I bet they saved alot of money on the cap. Now they better take that money and go get some stuff they need. I think Brooks might be the only guy you really miss.
    FelixdaCat
    FelixdaCat
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 721

Post by FelixdaCat 2009-02-25, 23:33

well now that they are 50 million dollars under the cap, I'm expecting them to make a splash in free agency. They could go after Matt Cassel, and I heard a rumor of them going after Derek Anderson and trade maybe a 3rd round pick (yikes!). Really now they have a huge hole at both OLB spots, and this years OLB free agent group isn't that impressive...the only one i see worth noting is Bart Scott. The Buccaneers have completely cleaned house, signaling Bucs fans are in a for a long season next year. Do i smell 4-12 again?
    Wildphin
    Wildphin
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 562
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post by Wildphin 2009-02-25, 23:35

Well The Lions were 2008 PRESEASON CHAMPS but the Bucs are gonna have to rebuild like the Dolphins did A while ago
    Gamer49
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by Gamer49 2009-02-26, 00:24

well...i think that bill walsh, the genius, said it was better to get rid of a player a year too early then a year too late....so come on...which of those players AREN'T WAY PASSED their prime ....dunn, galoway and hilliard ....please...what, keep derrick brooks around for sentimental reasons... not even ronnie lott was afforded that...
    RCG2
    RCG2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by RCG2 2009-02-26, 07:37

I can deal with the Dunn, Galloway, Hilliard dumps, but I can't understand the Brooks and June. June is only in his 6th year. Brooks was hurt at the end of last season and still made the Pro bowl. Is he as dominate as a few years ago? No, but still better than most. Certainly better than anyone else on our roster.
    Iceman22Wave
    Iceman22Wave
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 901
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by Iceman22Wave 2009-02-26, 18:02

RCG2, I think the new regime wants to just start over. Have they even hired a coach yet? Maybe they want him to make his own roster?
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards 2009-02-26, 18:46

Iceman23Wave wrote:RCG2, I think the new regime wants to just start over. Have they even hired a coach yet? Maybe they want him to make his own roster?

ice they hired a coach rite away. i believe its raheem moris or something like that
    Iceman22Wave
    Iceman22Wave
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 901
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by Iceman22Wave 2009-02-26, 19:03

My bad,,, Im like 3000 miles away from that... So I didnt know.
    msubobcats87
    GFX Artist
    GFX Artist

Number of posts : 660
    Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by msubobcats87 2009-02-27, 02:20

I think that it is as simple as a team trying to rebuild. They began by releasing some of the veterans that carry big salaries to open up space for some new younger talent.
    RCG2
    RCG2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by RCG2 2009-02-27, 07:47

There is NO WAY this was a salary cap move. Before these cuts the Bucs were already close to 50 million UNDER the cap. There have move room under the cap thatn any team in NFL history. I think the owners are strapped for cash because of their ownership of Manchester United. They are getting hosed on their interest payments ( like 15% which is insane) and they can't get anyone to refinance. THe Bucs are taking the brunt of that deal.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by CoorZero 2009-02-27, 12:24

It's not all bad lol. They traded for K2 today, the TE from CLE if you don't know his nickname.
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by jpfurry34 2009-02-27, 15:13

Winslow....good upgrade on O(if he can stay healthy)...now they just gotta spend a lil more money.
    hugemetsfan
    hugemetsfan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by hugemetsfan 2009-02-27, 19:54

looks like a rebuilding year for the bucs
    RAMFAN
    RAMFAN
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by RAMFAN 2009-02-27, 22:35

lots of teams are rebuilding this year
    kbt1020
    kbt1020
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 70

Post by kbt1020 2009-02-28, 02:09

Sigh 2nd round pick for Winslow, but not complaining much after seeing the bucs 2nd rounder last year. I agree with RCG2. Galloway, Hilliard, and Dunn I can live with that, but Brooks and June. Jim Bates needs some veteran guys to be a good coach, too. He can't just transform guys into stars with just his coaching abilities. Bad move by the bucs releasing our players. Damn Glazer for buying MU.
    HE15MAN
    HE15MAN
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by HE15MAN 2009-04-08, 22:22

Cheer up Bucs fans you have a future star QB that no ones ever heard of.........Josh Johnson

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 00:40