National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+3
RCG2
CoorZero
Korny
7 posters

who is better? LIONS OR THE BENGALS?

Poll

WHO IS BETTER?

[ 10 ]
    who is better? LIONS OR THE BENGALS? Bar_left59%who is better? LIONS OR THE BENGALS? Bar_right [59%] 
    [ 7 ]
    who is better? LIONS OR THE BENGALS? Bar_left41%who is better? LIONS OR THE BENGALS? Bar_right [41%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Korny
    Korny
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 249
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

who is better? LIONS OR THE BENGALS? Empty who is better? LIONS OR THE BENGALS?

Post by Korny 2009-01-09, 17:37

I SAY THAT THE BENGALS ARE BECAUSE OF OUR WINS, WE TIED THE EAGLES, AND WE KILLED THE SKINS. WE BEAT THE BROWNS, WHO BEAT THE GIANTS. WE ARE BETTER. IF THERE WAS A GAME, THE SCORE WOULD BE 13-7 BENGALS. ONLY TD FOR LIONS BY JOHNSON, AND BENGALS GET LUCKY AND TJ MAKES GOOD PLAYS ON THE LIONS SUCKY D. WHAT IS UR TAKE?
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

who is better? LIONS OR THE BENGALS? Empty Re: who is better? LIONS OR THE BENGALS?

Post by CoorZero 2009-01-09, 17:41

Lions are a better "team," and I don't think the Bengals are getting any better. At least Detroit has some youth AND a RB on it's side...
    RCG2
    RCG2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 304
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

who is better? LIONS OR THE BENGALS? Empty Re: who is better? LIONS OR THE BENGALS?

Post by RCG2 2009-01-09, 17:57

If I had to pick which team will be on the winning track in the near future, I'd pick Detroit. They've got the RB, WR, and a couple of pieces on D. PLUS no OCHO CINCO and convicts.
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by jpfurry34 2009-01-09, 18:00

Calvin Johnson might be the best play of the 2 teams....but Ill take the Bengals.....Palmer bein down hurt them alot. They have been closer to the playoffs(2 years ago). Better coaching..lions dont even have a coach. and 0-16 no one else ever did that. I dont see how you can pick the lions.
    Korny
    Korny
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Korny 2009-01-09, 18:18

this is right now.... and im going to post some humiliating stats......
    RANKS THROUGHOUT THE SEASON ON D
    lions (first rank given) bengals (second)
    OVERALL D (YARDS) 32 12
    RUSHING D (YARDS) 32 21
    PASSING D (Y.P.G) 27 15

PASSING YPG 24 30
    RUSSING YARDS 30 29

AND THE BEST STAT FOR THOSE LION SUPPORTERS,
    OVERALL O 30 32

AND ILL B A BITCH LIKE I AM AND I WILL PISS ALL OF YALL OFF.
    BENGALS ARE RANKED 12 IN TURNOVER DIFF AT TURNOVER DIFF AT ONLY -2.

THE LIONS ARE SOOO BAD THAT THEY ARENT EVEN MENTIONED

here is were i got all of my info from http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?sort=ypg&stat=team&pos=def&league=nfl&season=2&year=2008 i used the thing at the top to select areas. i was to lazy to post it all but u get my point[left][justify][center]
    Lazer
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 128

Post by Lazer 2009-01-09, 20:05

Please. In a bottom feeder tourney I'd take the Lions over the Chiefs, Seahawks, Rams, and the Bengals (even with a healthy Carson Palmer). The Browns would probably beat Detroit. Not all of the Lions pathetic games were blowout losses.
    Korny
    Korny
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Korny 2009-01-10, 18:24

yeah, but think about this, u think the browns would beat u, we beat the browns easily. and we are in a div with the best two defenses in the league. we have 4 games vs #1 and #2. we also have housmanzadah or however u spell it. he is a lil worse than calvin, but not by much. and our backup qbs are better than urs. if ocho actualy trys then we have a better passing, and if our big guys played a bad team for once, (instead of facing the ravens dts, or pit, or shaun rodgers) we'd have an average oline. and our 3rd string gaurd is our starter due to injuries. we would stop any blitz the lions would throw at us (experience) and i bet that our D could handle the lions
    ItalianMafia
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by ItalianMafia 2009-01-10, 19:36

whiteflag <Korny
    Mix
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 660
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by Mix 2009-01-10, 20:45

i voted for neither they both suck
    Korny
    Korny
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Korny 2009-01-10, 21:50

ItalianMafia wrote:whiteflag <Korny
    lol, im not giving up, its hard to prove a team with more than 0 wins is better than 1 with none.
    we better than u think, i have the facts, otherwise, look at the tape, or watch some more of the beatdown the lions got handed almost everygame. lol the lions are the worst team ive ever seen, and yet how are they better then the bengals. go figure. 0-16 HA
    Lazer
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 128

Post by Lazer 2009-01-11, 00:14

don't talk about injuries. we limped through most of the season with injuries not to mention the ridiculous number of ppl that ended up on IR. i'll raise the white flag, too, if we're going to base everything off of stats. the lions had a horrible year, no doubt (the worst ever in fact). but i still think they'd own the bengals and they'd own them in cincinnati.

Beatdown
    Korny
    Korny
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Korny 2009-01-14, 23:33

well we won our last three. u didnt
    we have momentum and no doubt we would stop ur O cold
    the question is, who is going to win between our O and ur D. both are pathetic
    remember, we'd keep calvin out of the game. we can stop a 1 man O for sure

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 03:52