National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

5 posters

Need to know what other Wii Games to Ask for Christmas?

admin
    admin
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 863
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Need to know what other Wii Games to Ask for Christmas? Empty Need to know what other Wii Games to Ask for Christmas?

Post by admin 2008-12-04, 20:19

Hey NWL members...ok we all know that Madden 09 Wii is one of our favorite games to play on Wii Madden..but these are some other wii games...that are also a lot of fun to play..that you should get for christmas maybe

1. Mario Kart
    2. Call of Duty: World at War
    3. Wii Fit
    4. Guitar Hero 4
    5. Wii Play

That is some great games that are out for the Wii right now !

post your ideas too guyz
    TheNextOne
    TheNextOne
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1061
    Registration date : 2008-10-06

Need to know what other Wii Games to Ask for Christmas? Empty Re: Need to know what other Wii Games to Ask for Christmas?

Post by TheNextOne 2008-12-04, 20:22

i will add mario strikers charged to this list
    ItalianMafia
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Need to know what other Wii Games to Ask for Christmas? Empty Re: Need to know what other Wii Games to Ask for Christmas?

Post by ItalianMafia 2008-12-04, 20:29

I don't really like Wii Play.

Get ANIMAL CROSSING WITH WII SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I asked for lol.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by CoorZero 2008-12-04, 20:38

We've been trying to get Wii Fit for months. They are sold out everywhere lol, even online. If you truly want to get a great FPS for Wii, wait until 5-19-09 when The Conduit comes out. Just trust me on this one.
    ItalianMafia
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 698

Post by ItalianMafia 2008-12-04, 21:06

There were 29 wiis at Wal-mart last Saturday. I counted them all and I was in shock!!!!!!!! I haven't even seen 10 wiis total before last Saturday. Anyways, my bro got Wii Fit at Best Buy at 10 p.m. in the morning on a Sunday. It's pretty cool. You can take a test to determine your "fit age" (sort of like your brain age). And I got exactly my age for my fit age.
    HE15MAN
    HE15MAN
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 50

Post by HE15MAN 2008-12-04, 21:07

what 72?
    admin
    admin
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 863
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by admin 2008-12-04, 21:07

when i was getting my madden 09

a wii fit had just came in...so i got too i at the same time !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 12:14