National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+6
Wildphin
SteelBlueCurtain
FelixdaCat
Mix
Kyman
admin
10 posters

Great News about fixing problems in madden

admin
    admin
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 863
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Great News about fixing problems in madden Empty Great News about fixing problems in madden

Post by admin 2008-11-27, 14:04

this is the post that a worker for madden for wii posted on EA Forums under the concerns thread.......I know some of you may think it is not true...but it is a start and it has made me very excited...

Hey guys, my name's Yuri and I'm one of the designers on Madden Wii for 2010. I just wanted to drop in real quick and give you guys a heads up before heading off to start our much needed break for Turkey Day.

First of all, let me say that it's awesome (and yet a bit bittersweet) to see everyone posting these issues here. Awesome in the sense that I want you guys to step up and yell and complain about what's bugging you about our game (more so than you already do ) You have every right to want a top notch and complaint free product and that's what we're here to do. Now don't get me wrong...this isn't going to happen overnight, BUT...we need to get this ball rolling at some point and this is where it's going to start.

Next week you'll see a list of every issue that's been mentioned here so far, plus a couple of others, posted at the top of this thread so that we can all see exactly what we're dealing with...no more hiding or burying these things under pages of replies. The idea here is so that we both (developers and yourselves) can have visibility to the issues that are most important to you guys and that need to be addressed. As we work on these issues and fix them, we'll update the list with any progress until, hopefully, we have none left.

I'm really looking forward to having a more open line of communication with you guys. I know it hasn't been easy and I know that it seems like the Wii and your voices have been ignored for awhile now, but we're working to change that and we clearly can't do it without you...so don't be bashful and let yourself be heard, because we're definitely listening.

What do u guys think about this?
    i am pumped !
    Kyman
    Kyman
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Great News about fixing problems in madden Empty Re: Great News about fixing problems in madden

Post by Kyman 2008-11-27, 14:07

make sure one of the complaints is we need all the extras xbox 360 has like create player and teams
    Mix
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 660
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Great News about fixing problems in madden Empty Re: Great News about fixing problems in madden

Post by Mix 2008-11-27, 16:08

i hope they arent bullshittin us cuz if they do you can forget about me getting madden 10 for wii next year
    FelixdaCat
    FelixdaCat
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 721

Post by FelixdaCat 2008-11-27, 18:36

Damn, i hate my pessimistic nature, cause I'm still skeptical. Hopefully this is true, cause if not, Next-gen system here i come.
    SteelBlueCurtain
    SteelBlueCurtain
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 482

Post by SteelBlueCurtain 2008-11-27, 19:40

Felix, I'm pretty skeptical, too. Especially after that survey that went around about 3 months back.
    Wildphin
    Wildphin
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 562
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post by Wildphin 2008-11-27, 20:18

Im happy yet pissed off! They knew about these problems for a months now and NOW They want to fix this stuff I think its BS
    Brett1994
    Brett1994
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 203

Post by Brett1994 2008-11-28, 09:15

dude not gonna lie i dont think this is true
    Kyman
    Kyman
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by Kyman 2008-11-28, 09:46

idk but just for saftey i am trying to get a new system for christmas
    PH2
    PH2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by PH2 2008-11-28, 10:52

I myself will believe it when it happens. I doesn't take 3 months to know that bullet passes don't work and having four personal fouls per game is too much.
    RCG2
    RCG2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 304

Post by RCG2 2008-11-28, 11:03

I think it's b.s.
    Iceman22Wave
    Iceman22Wave
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 901
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by Iceman22Wave 2008-11-28, 22:00

Hahahaha right.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 17:59