National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

3 posters

Guitar Hero 4 is reviewd on ign and it disapoints a little

vulcanape11
    vulcanape11
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 122
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Guitar Hero 4 is reviewd on ign and it disapoints a little Empty Guitar Hero 4 is reviewd on ign and it disapoints a little

Post by vulcanape11 2008-10-26, 20:12

7.9 from ign. thats good but not what we expected, somethings dont seem to work as well as planned

go here for the review http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/923/923873p1.html
    Robbie0201
    Robbie0201
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Guitar Hero 4 is reviewd on ign and it disapoints a little Empty Re: Guitar Hero 4 is reviewd on ign and it disapoints a little

Post by Robbie0201 2008-11-08, 17:56

i kno rock band 2 for wii doesnt come out till december but should i get rock band 2 for wii or gh world tour?
    vulcanape11
    vulcanape11
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Guitar Hero 4 is reviewd on ign and it disapoints a little Empty Re: Guitar Hero 4 is reviewd on ign and it disapoints a little

Post by vulcanape11 2008-11-08, 19:27

well the wii version got an 8.8 while the 360 got 7.9 so i guess it comes down to song preference ( get gh4 the whole set then buy rock band just the game, i think the controllers are cross compatible and the gh4 ones are the best) OVERALL rock band is better but gh4 on wii has some nice quirks like Mii frestyle.
    ItalianMafia
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by ItalianMafia 2008-11-08, 21:45

I have GH4 for Wii. The game has it's ups and downs compared to the 360 version. First off, it doesn't have all the problems with the drums that the 360 and PS3 versions have. A few bad things are that there are less customization options for your character on the Wii version (doesn't really matter to me, my guy rules). If you want to join a band online, the wii version will only let you connect to one other wii in other words, you could only form a full band if there are 2 people on each wii or 3 on 1 wii and 1 on the other wii. Not sure how that is on the other versions. I'm still very happy with the Wii version though.
    Robbie0201
    Robbie0201
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Post by Robbie0201 2008-11-08, 22:50

is the mode where you create your own songs any good?
    vulcanape11
    vulcanape11
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by vulcanape11 2008-11-08, 23:19

i dont have it but i heard its complicated and has bad sound quality but if you can get over thats, it solid
    ItalianMafia
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by ItalianMafia 2008-11-08, 23:20

Yea it is, but it is a little difficult to actually make a good song. I bet someone who actually knows how to make music would probably be better at this. It's like that for all systems. All my songs I made sound like crap.
    Robbie0201
    Robbie0201
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Post by Robbie0201 2008-11-09, 16:04

so what do u think i should do, wait and get rock band 2 or buy gh world tour now?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 05:25