National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

Mario Kart League Rules (Must Read!)

Eagles715
    Eagles715
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 309
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Mario Kart League Rules (Must Read!) Empty Mario Kart League Rules (Must Read!)

Post by Eagles715 2010-04-21, 16:55

If you haven't signed up sign ups are here ----> https://nationalwiileague.forumakers.com/mario-kart-wii-league-f120/mario-kart-league-signups-t2772.htm

I will be the only person hosting the room, so you'll need my friend code as well. Make sure you add me. Eagles715 -> 2535-7660-9054 <- Make sure you add ahead of time!

We will race for 4 weeks. We race every Saturday at 9 p.m. ET. Please be there every Saturday. Attendance is very important. If you miss one Saturday, it has a pretty big impact upon your rank in the standings. If it's late in the season and you're out of the playoff picture, please keep racing on Saturdays. Don't give up.

Each Saturday, we will race two cups. There will be a 3 minute brake between cups.
    Schedule is here: https://nationalwiileague.forumakers.com/mario-kart-wii-league-f120/mario-kart-schedule-t2837.htm

1) You can be any character and any vehicle

2) If you are racing with someone else(friend, sibling, etc.) sign up for them, just give their name and say that they will be a guest with you

3) In case of someone has picked a track out of order or a track that's not even in the cup and it is picked by the randomizer, we will restart the entire cup immediately. Whoever the host is must disconnect from the rest of the players to cause everyone else to disconnect immediately. ONLY THE HOST. No one else should ever disconnect for any reason whatsoever. Then we will start from the 1st track in the cup and replay all the tracks in the correct order. The results from the previous screwed up cup will not count towards standings.

4) Make sure you have ALL COURSES unlocked, it will make it easier and will prevent us from starting over.

5) If you know you will be late or cannot make it, please tell me ahead of time. I am willing to wait for you if you will only be a couple of minutes late.

6) If you miss the start at 9, you can still show up for the second cup, I will be in the chatbox and will let you know when the 1st cup is done.

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 09:27