National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

2 posters

Lazer Returns

Lazer
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Lazer Returns Empty Lazer Returns

Post by Lazer 2010-01-23, 22:28

Hey NWL and PS3 Gamers,

I'm back from the dead! Some of you may remember playing me in Madden 09 and 08. I've been away from this site since, oh, the release of Madden 10 on the Wii. Sorry if any of you missed me ... I know I helped boost a lot win columns last year hahaha.

Where have I been? Well, for awhile I continued to play 09 online and actually got ranked again. I wasn't setting the world on fire (still 50 games under .500) but it was a small accomplishment to dig my way back up from much lower depths (I even had an eight game win streak in there somewhere).

Anyway, I wanted to report that I stuck by my guns and DID NOT buy the game on the Wii. I believe I've expressed enough of how I felt about it in previous posts. I also want to report that I have officially moved on to the PS3 ... FINALLY. I'm still adjusting to the gameplay but I'm enjoying it so far. I could use some tips and definitely need a lot of practice. If anybody on here wants to add me to their friend list, my gamer tag is LazerForce. Looking forward to rejoining the Madden world.

- Lazer (LazerForce)
    msubobcats87
    GFX Artist
    GFX Artist

Number of posts : 660
    Registration date : 2008-10-22

Lazer Returns Empty Re: Lazer Returns

Post by msubobcats87 2010-01-23, 22:46

Welcome back Lazer. Tonight is kind of my return to the site as well. I came back and looked in on the site a few times but no one was in the chat box so i didn't do anything. I have been busy with a new house, a new kid, work, and the PS3. I have joined other online franchises and watched about 10 start and fail. I am currently hooked on Madden 10 Ultimate Team (only available to those of us that have a 360 or PS3).

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 09:43