National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

3 posters

New Draft Date

GBPACKERSFTW
    GBPACKERSFTW
    Minor Commissioners
    Minor Commissioners

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-10-05

New Draft Date Empty New Draft Date

Post by GBPACKERSFTW 2009-09-09, 17:24

Right now, im taking suggestions. last time was canceled bc we only had 5 guys and no one oculd make it. i want to set a draft date possibly for this weekend but sunday would be off limits just because of NFL and stuff when u guys wan do this. for the record it can and most likely will take place on dif nights. i can pause it at any time. you will have aprrox 15-20 seconds to draft someone so be ready especially if you have one of the first or last picks bc u will be drafting twice

Also, set your draft boards. if you cant make the draft the highest player will automaticly be drafted for u

I HOPE U SET YOU BOARDS WE ROLLING 2:30 CENTREAL EXACTLY TODAY ON U CAN JOIN AFTER WE START WE WILL GO AS FAR AS POSSIBLE GOOD LUCK MOTHERS 15 SECONDS A PICK GET YOUR NEXT PICK READY IN Y"OUR MIND FAST IT GOES FAST

Last edited by GBPACKERSFTW on 2009-09-13, 15:02; edited 1 time in total
    Robbie0201
    Robbie0201
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

New Draft Date Empty Re: New Draft Date

Post by Robbie0201 2009-09-09, 17:53

fri nite?
    GBPACKERSFTW
    GBPACKERSFTW
    Minor Commissioners
    Minor Commissioners

Post by GBPACKERSFTW 2009-09-10, 23:34

Friday nite i have a date actually. Would u guys be down for week days? i think we really need to get this kicked off before we lose a ton of members
    Boltpower
    Boltpower
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 444
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by Boltpower 2009-09-12, 19:02

i saw when i was online you said this sunday.

what time did u say again?
    GBPACKERSFTW
    GBPACKERSFTW
    Minor Commissioners
    Minor Commissioners

Post by GBPACKERSFTW 2009-09-13, 15:07

2:30 centreal

Sponsored content