National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

4 posters

Conduit is Tonight at 8pm central time

nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Conduit is Tonight at 8pm central time Empty Conduit is Tonight at 8pm central time

Post by nbcards 2009-08-21, 09:15

if u can show up plz show up
    chackfalco
    chackfalco
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-06-03

Conduit is Tonight at 8pm central time Empty Re: Conduit is Tonight at 8pm central time

Post by chackfalco 2009-08-21, 14:05

nbcards, how r u undefeated in madden with 34 points for, and 2 points against? and when r we gonna see u in action? i cant recall anyone sayin theyve played u.
    hugemetsfan
    hugemetsfan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Conduit is Tonight at 8pm central time Empty Re: Conduit is Tonight at 8pm central time

Post by hugemetsfan 2009-08-21, 14:13

chackfalco wrote:nbcards, how r u undefeated in madden with 34 points for, and 2 points against? and when r we gonna see u in action? i cant recall anyone sayin theyve played u.

chack i think the answer is that were not gonna see him in action until the league starts
    chackfalco
    chackfalco
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by chackfalco 2009-08-21, 14:33

hugemetsfan wrote:
    chackfalco wrote:nbcards, how r u undefeated in madden with 34 points for, and 2 points against? and when r we gonna see u in action? i cant recall anyone sayin theyve played u.

chack i think the answer is that were not gonna see him in action until the league starts

i actually dont care much about the 2nd question i was wondering how someone goes 19-0 with 34PF/2PA, even just playing beginners that still seems impossible
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards 2009-08-21, 20:42

Conduit is starting in 15 mins. the room will be open at 7.50 central time we will start at 8pm central time sharp
    chackfalco
    chackfalco
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by chackfalco 2009-08-21, 20:54

chackfalco wrote:
    hugemetsfan wrote:

i actually dont care much about the 2nd question i was wondering how someone goes 19-0 with 34PF/2PA, even just playing beginners that still seems impossible
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by Menko43 2009-08-21, 22:19

srry for missing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 17:35