National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+6
RCG2
Battleman13
eaglesfan134
BillsRule
Billy0
msubobcats87
10 posters

PS3 Madden 10 - NWL Online Franchise

BillsRule
    BillsRule
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2009-03-29

PS3 Madden 10 - NWL Online Franchise - Page 2 Empty Re: PS3 Madden 10 - NWL Online Franchise

Post by BillsRule 2009-09-07, 08:57

ONLY TWO PEOPLE HAVE JOINED SO FAR. COME ON PEOPLE!!!

I sent out invites to jungle090, msubobcats87, and indy1345 (eaglesfan).
    RCG2 I could not send you an invite for some reason but still join. If everyone joins, we will have seven players, but jungle says his friend wants to join as well.
    Invite your friends if you think they'll be active enough in this league.
    Remember league name is Next Gen NWL and the password is NWL.
    alldaybaby32
    alldaybaby32
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 179
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

PS3 Madden 10 - NWL Online Franchise - Page 2 Empty Re: PS3 Madden 10 - NWL Online Franchise

Post by alldaybaby32 2009-09-12, 11:01

when is the draft?
    BillsRule
    BillsRule
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by BillsRule 2009-09-12, 16:33

i dont know, people have been unresponsive about this topic to say the least, kind of unfortunate i thought we would have a bigger following here
    msubobcats87
    GFX Artist
    GFX Artist

Number of posts : 660
    Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by msubobcats87 2009-09-12, 18:49

I accepted and joined the league... sorry i haven't had much free time with the newborn...
    BillsRule
    BillsRule
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by BillsRule 2009-09-12, 23:33

oh right yeah well we need to decide on a preliminary draft time which we WILL break up

theres no chance we're drafting 50+ rounds all at once. plus jungle090 and BillyO- both have friends that are joining, and SteelBlueCurtain might be joining before we draft also

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 14:22