National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

2 posters

Wii Sports Resort

RCG2
    RCG2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 304
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Wii Sports Resort Empty Wii Sports Resort

Post by RCG2 2009-07-26, 15:05

I just got wii sports resort, and I'd say so far so good. I've enjoyed the fighting with kendo sticks, the ping pong, and the basketball best so far. Archery was pretty cool, but difficult as I was also on the exercise bike. Kind of felt like the guys hunting buffalo in Dances with Wolves. Bowling was much more like the real bowling in that I shot only a 129. In wii sports, I was shooting in the high 100's to low 200's. If you have wii sports resort, let me know what you think of it. Now that I'm off the bike, I'm ready to try the golf.
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Wii Sports Resort Empty Re: Wii Sports Resort

Post by Menko43 2009-07-27, 00:11

glad to know its good. Ill make my sister buy it.

Current date/time is 2024-05-01, 23:48