National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+2
RCG2
nbcards
6 posters

Anyone have Tigers Woods 10 and or Grand Slam Tennis

nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Anyone have Tigers Woods 10 and or Grand Slam Tennis Empty Anyone have Tigers Woods 10 and or Grand Slam Tennis

Post by nbcards 2009-06-22, 18:01

anyone have either one of these. just got both today and i suck at both. id like to play someone
    RCG2
    RCG2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 304
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Anyone have Tigers Woods 10 and or Grand Slam Tennis Empty Re: Anyone have Tigers Woods 10 and or Grand Slam Tennis

Post by RCG2 2009-06-22, 18:08

I was thinking about getting those games too. Let me know if they are worth it. Did you get that wiimote attachment too? How does it work?
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Anyone have Tigers Woods 10 and or Grand Slam Tennis Empty Re: Anyone have Tigers Woods 10 and or Grand Slam Tennis

Post by nbcards 2009-06-22, 21:08

i got both and wii motion plus. so far i love both of them. the tennis is alot of fun because it likes your actually playing the game. tiger woods im getting better but putting is killing me. i always hit it too hard or not enough. there both even better if u have friends or family who will play with you in the party modes. also disc golf in tiger woods is alot of fun
    Boltpower
    Boltpower
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 444
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by Boltpower 2009-06-23, 01:59

im thinking of it..
    BillsRule
    BillsRule
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post by BillsRule 2009-06-24, 13:18

i might get tiger woods idk though i have some decisions to make
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by nbcards 2009-06-24, 14:39

both games are alot of fun. i got the tennis because im a tennis fan and play tennis for my high school. if anyone gets it i want to play sometime
    hugemetsfan
    hugemetsfan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by hugemetsfan 2009-06-24, 16:24

is vurtua tenis or grand slam tenis better?
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by nbcards 2009-06-24, 17:25

grand slam by far.
    Steve365
    Steve365
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Steve365 2009-06-25, 08:43

I have the Tiger Woods '10 Wii game. It's really great, except the online is really disappointing. I noticed immediately there's a massive amount of cheating and quiting (sound familiar?).

The worst is the 'cheature' called putt preview...you can see in a preview the path of the ball on your putt and the required strength. You only get one preview per putt, and unbelievably it's allowed online. What everyone does is chip rather than putt on the green, because this way there is unlimited previews. So a guy can keep adjusting his aim until he sees the correct path, and is given the recommended strength...so it's a can't miss.

In the forums, they all discuss all the cheats.

So everyone is in the hole in one shot on the green...you have guys posting well over -20 in 18 holes every match. If you play honest, you have no chance to beat anybody, unless you can sink every single putt.

I got frustrated immediately and quit playing online. It's too bad 'cause there are tournaments all the time. But the winners are 25 under par, so unless you cheat you have no chance.
    Put it this way, I finished a tournament at 12 under par, which really should be a great game (no holes over par); I played legit...but didn't even place in the top 100.
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by nbcards 2009-06-25, 09:14

yea i noticed that. yesterday the leaders were at -28 and -27 i didnt know how they did that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 22:29