National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

4 posters

11strong.com soccer MMO like Goallineblitz

usama
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

11strong.com soccer MMO like Goallineblitz Empty 11strong.com soccer MMO like Goallineblitz

Post by usama 2009-05-03, 13:23

I am sure many of you have accounts at GLB but 11strong is the soccer version, you can create a player and own a team and do all that awesome stuff. Anyways, I need more credits so I will be blunt that I am here to get you guys to play so I can get extra credits. Just signup and create an account using my referral link below.

http://11strong.com/account/signup?referral=resario
    Boltpower
    Boltpower
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 444
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

11strong.com soccer MMO like Goallineblitz Empty Re: 11strong.com soccer MMO like Goallineblitz

Post by Boltpower 2009-05-03, 14:25

ill sign up
    usama
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

11strong.com soccer MMO like Goallineblitz Empty Re: 11strong.com soccer MMO like Goallineblitz

Post by usama 2009-05-03, 22:02

After creating a player, join this team:

http://11strong.com/team/view?team_id=30
    Iceman22Wave
    Iceman22Wave
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 901
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by Iceman22Wave 2009-05-03, 22:49

How do I join it? the team..
    I accidently joined FC Madrid
    usama
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Post by usama 2009-05-04, 03:24

Did you join a CPU or human team? If you joined a CPU team I think you can still join us. We need to send you a contract offer.

For anyone else, send me a PM on 11strong.com when you join.
    TheNextOne
    TheNextOne
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1061
    Registration date : 2008-10-06

Post by TheNextOne 2009-05-04, 07:41

Send me a contract offer. I have a player. http://11strong.com/player/view?player_id=2974
    usama
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Post by usama 2009-05-04, 13:45

ok
    usama
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Post by usama 2009-05-06, 20:29

I have been given coaching duties for Southport. Unfortunately, the team is basically full, all we need is 1 defender. Preferably, one of the agents will take their player into a defensive direction on southport.

Sorry, Bangu but you will have to find another team.

Anyone else want to sign up and create a defender, I can guide you.
    usama
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Post by usama 2009-05-07, 16:11

I know defender is not a glamorous position in futbol but 11strong does track tackle, passing, dribbling, and assist stats so there are others to go instead of goals.

I need one of you to create a defender and join southport. I will help you. Southport one their last game 9-0(against CPU).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 18:24