National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+14
usama
jpfurry34
SteelBlueCurtain
jungle09
Eagles715
ljsoulja23
hugemetsfan
Brett1994
davet
gbpackers7
bdhobbs1
nbcards
PH2
TheNextOne
18 posters

Fellow NWL members, I am sorry...

bdhobbs1
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Fellow NWL members, I am sorry... - Page 2 Empty Re: Fellow NWL members, I am sorry...

Post by bdhobbs1 2009-05-25, 23:16

I know that screens can be stopped and I know that plenty of them have been run in league play.

However, they don't do the OFF THE SCREEN - SCREEN PASS!
    bdhobbs1
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Fellow NWL members, I am sorry... - Page 2 Empty Re: Fellow NWL members, I am sorry...

Post by bdhobbs1 2009-05-25, 23:28

In addition, you showboated by running across the front of the goal line before you went in, no one was on you for 50 yards, there was no reason to do that either.
    TheNextOne
    TheNextOne
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1061
    Registration date : 2008-10-06

Post by TheNextOne 2009-05-25, 23:57

the reason was to give you less time to drive. It was nearing the end of the half
    Wildphin
    Wildphin
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 562
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post by Wildphin 2009-05-26, 00:11

I hate Bangu more then any1 here but I say we give him a chance. I used to be real bad(worse then Bangu) but I changed. Everyone hated Iceman but he changed too. So hopefully Bangu needs a wake up call or something..
    bdhobbs1
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by bdhobbs1 2009-05-26, 01:14

How many chances does he get?

By the way I taped the game and I reviewed it just now...

His QB was in Shotgun. The line of scrimmage was the 24, the QB was standing on the 18. He took the snap and sprinted at a back and to the right direct angle and threw the ball from the 8 with his back to the receiver of choice.

TOTAL CHEEZE!
    Iceman22Wave
    Iceman22Wave
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 901
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by Iceman22Wave 2009-05-26, 03:29

lol wow.

wtf... I just heard the wierdest noise outside... its 12:30am and theres like a jaguar sounding thing outside. or a wildcat... maybe a panther? or a raccoon..?
    FelixdaCat
    FelixdaCat
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 721
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by FelixdaCat 2009-05-26, 03:51

lol wow.

wtf... I just read the weirdest post... its 2:30am and theres a dumbass posting on these forums. or a douchebag... maybe an Iceman? or a Nightmare..?
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards 2009-05-26, 07:05

tvon i know u and iceman have changed but bangu wont change. look at what he has done lately. he said he will change his ways 2 different times and still doesnt.

LETS BAN HIM FOR 1 WEEK AND SEE HOW NWL IS. I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST
    bdhobbs1
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by bdhobbs1 2009-05-26, 12:43

I'd rather play Walkertime or Idgkdg fair and square with no cheeze and take a loss than face BanguForCheeze. Let's give the Raiders to someone else. I refuse to play Bang unless the game has playoff implications at the end of the season.
    ljsoulja23
    ljsoulja23
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

Post by ljsoulja23 2009-05-26, 14:25

bdhobbs1 wrote:I'd rather play Walkertime or Idgkdg fair and square with no cheeze and take a loss than face BanguForCheeze. Let's give the Raiders to someone else. I refuse to play Bang unless the game has playoff implications at the end of the season.
    amen brotha hobbs amen
    Iceman22Wave
    Iceman22Wave
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 901
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by Iceman22Wave 2009-05-26, 15:23

If you guys think that will happen you are naive. If they were going to boot him they would have done it by now. I too want him gone, however, it doesnt look likely.
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards 2009-05-26, 16:19

i know thats why the question is

WHY ISNT BANGUCHEEZER BANNED?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 17:35