National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+23
ljsoulja23
BadgerMilker
alldaybaby32
nbcards
LJsAllDay
TheNextOne
FelixdaCat
Kyman
admin
bdhobbs1
Eagles715
TheNiGhTmArE
timeweilder
msubobcats87
Korny
CoorZero
Mix
jpfurry34
RCG2
ItalianMafia
wer2n8s
Wildphin
Lazer
27 posters

The story behind your persona name

Lazer
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

The story behind your persona name Empty The story behind your persona name

Post by Lazer 2009-01-10, 13:14

This should be easy ... Where did your persona name come from?

Is it a tribute to something?
    High school nickname?
    Just a bunch of letters you put together while you were drunk?
    Your real name?

I'll start us off:
    Lazer is a nickname I got from my baseball coach in high school. During batting batting practice he said "hey guys you better pay attention while Lazer's up batting" and the name stuck. Some of the letters are taken from my last name.
    Wildphin
    Wildphin
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 562
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

The story behind your persona name Empty Re: The story behind your persona name

Post by Wildphin 2009-01-10, 13:38

My persona name is Tre cuz everyone calls me Tre at school
    wer2n8s
    wer2n8s
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 350
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by wer2n8s 2009-01-10, 14:18

i mean come'on is it really that hard to figure out mine????
    ItalianMafia
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by ItalianMafia 2009-01-10, 14:22

My name is ItalianMafia because of two reasons...

1. I'm part Italian (my grandparents came here from Italy). So I thought it'd be cool if I put that in my name. At the time, I wanted to become an italian chef when I grew up lol. I don't want to be a chef anymore, but yea...you get the gist of it.

2. I was thinking of an awesome persona name to use online in Madden. I would lay in my bed and just think of completely random names. Then I started to go into getting inspiration from names of songs to think of something cool. I did this for about 10 minutes and then I thought of the album "Mafia" by Black Label Society.

...AND THEN IT CLICKED!!!

The name ItalianMafia was created and I've used it ever since.
    RCG2
    RCG2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 304

Post by RCG2 2009-01-10, 14:32

RCG2 are simply my initials. CaptAwesome came from my son Andrew. He was Captain America for halloween a couple years ago and kept calling himself Captain Awesome instead of America. Since RCG2 is used on my first wii, he wanted me to use his persona/mii on our 2nd one.

The story behind your persona name 10-31-07Halloween011-1
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by jpfurry34 2009-01-10, 14:39

jpfurry34

1. JP... are my initals.

2. furry... was my nickname since like 8th/9th grade. Because I developed before most kids in my class and I have had a goatee and been shaving since like 7th grade

3. 34... was my football # and the # of two of my favorite athletes Shaq with the Lakers and Bo Jackson.
    Mix
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 660

Post by Mix 2009-01-10, 14:53

in 08 TITANGOD10 well b/c i love the titans and vince young won rookie of the year. thats why i put the 10 there.

this year 09 Mix is b/c thats the nickname my family gave me and plus i didnt know i could change my mii's character name to when you start your account. lol.

for madden 10 i may bring back TITANGOD10 or ill think of another one..
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778

Post by CoorZero 2009-01-10, 15:24

IDK, coordinator0 was something I thought of one day and I use it on all of the forums I'm on now. if u see it, it's definitely me.
    Korny
    Korny
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 249
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Korny 2009-01-10, 18:38

lol should i make a list of all of my previous acc names? starting with my very first ever cincyfire35? or crimson D?
    msubobcats87
    GFX Artist
    GFX Artist

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by msubobcats87 2009-01-10, 18:42

I played for the montana state university (msu) bobcats and my number was 87.... msubobcats87.....
    timeweilder
    timeweilder
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Post by timeweilder 2009-01-10, 19:54

My nickname is fairly new and will be used for the rest of the time internet is with us.

1. I was actually looking at a cool game to get for my computer, timeshift, and i'm not sure if anyone has heard of it or anything, but obviously you can slow down time. So I was thinking about how it would be cool to make a game like that and what to name it. Thus, Timeweilder was born
    TheNiGhTmArE
    TheNiGhTmArE
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2008-12-04

Post by TheNiGhTmArE 2009-01-10, 21:10

Kinda stole the idea from my friend plus it sounds sick
    Eagles715
    Eagles715
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 309
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by Eagles715 2009-01-11, 00:28

Eagles are my favorite team and 7/15 is my birthday
    bdhobbs1
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post by bdhobbs1 2009-01-11, 01:29

b - first name initial
    d - middle name initial
    hobbs - last name
    1 - number I've worn playing slo-pitch Softball since 1979
    admin
    admin
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 863
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by admin 2009-01-11, 08:19

Alright so me being the biggest Dolphin's Fan.....I wanted My EA Name to show something that i was Dolphins Fan
    Im obbessed with this sticker i have....it says DOL-FAN-4-LIFE.....pretty cool....so i was like yeah ill try this for my EA name in madden 08 on wii....but somebody had already taken it.... So it showed me another list to choose from....there was Dolfinlife.....i picked and sticked with it !....Now madden 09 i wanted to use DOL-FAN-4-LIFE....But i thought people would not recall me from the last madden so i sticked with Dolfinlife...

I mean im happy with it now...as long as my name stays in the top 100
    Kyman
    Kyman
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by Kyman 2009-01-11, 10:13

um mine is just the first part of my name and when i was little i would tell people i am a man not a boy so i put it together kyman
    FelixdaCat
    FelixdaCat
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 721
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by FelixdaCat 2009-01-11, 22:11

Well while I lived in Arkansas, I started watching a lot of Razorback football. I was really inpressed with Felix Jones and heard people called him "Felix the Cat", so I stol-uhhh...I mean borrowed his name and thus FelixdaCat was born. Little did I know there was a cartoon way back when that had a character named Felix the Cat. Also it was much to my dismay that Felix Jones went to the Cowboys, but oh well I'm stickin with my name.
    TheNextOne
    TheNextOne
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1061
    Registration date : 2008-10-06

Post by TheNextOne 2009-01-11, 22:22

well I know you guys were all waiting for this....and im not gonna tell you yet. Oh the pleasure. I'll most likely change my persona name next year for 10. I've got some pretty sick ideas.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778

Post by CoorZero 2009-01-11, 22:41

BanguFC wrote:well I know you guys were all waiting for this....and im not gonna tell you yet. Oh the pleasure. I'll most likely change my persona name next year for 10. I've got some pretty sick ideas.

I think you told us once in the chatbox, but if you don't want to tell I won't either. Yet.
    Mix
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Mix 2009-01-11, 23:44

BanguFC is actually a typo. he meant to write BangmeFC. the FC means FOR CASH.
    LJsAllDay
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by LJsAllDay 2009-01-20, 21:46

Larry Johnson is my fav player aaaand after i figured i could run all over guys in madden 08 and dominate i changed it right at the beggining to ljallday from dillon90my rec was 2-0 and i would stand up yelling lj all day baby and it stuck with me

for those wondering where the "s" came from....as sonme of you may know that there were alot of disconnections in madden 08 so i hated the dissconnection number i had plus there were no capitals it was ljallday i wanted LJAllDay i just think it looks better. so i tried other ones until my rec was clean from most d/c and the one that didnt was the one with the "s"
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards 2009-01-25, 11:53

nbcards The nb stands for my initials Nick Butler.

the cards part stands for baseball. im a huge St. Louis Cardinals fan and i hate the cubs. i love to see the cubs fail every year.
    Mix
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Mix 2009-01-25, 17:22

nbcards wrote:nbcards The nb stands for my initials Nick Butler.

the cards part stands for baseball. im a huge St. Louis Cardinals fan and i hate the cubs. i love to see the cubs fail every year.

CUBS GOING ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards 2009-01-25, 18:46

i knew id get response from u mix. im not going to start an arguement over that but they have a chance just like the other 29 teams
    alldaybaby32
    alldaybaby32
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 179
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by alldaybaby32 2009-03-11, 11:44

i play basketball and i h8 being benched so i play the hole game alot. aguribly my best game was when i scored all but 5 points for my team.i had 36 of my teams 41. we won but 1 point the score was 41-40 i also had a half court buzzer beat (not 2 win the game just at the end of the half) and i only missed once. my best friend also on the team started yelling allday. so it suck. the baby part is kinda embarrissing when my mom start calling me allday and then one day i was being picked up from a party and my mom said 2 me : allday come on baby we got 2 go. then people started calling me alldaybaby. the 32 part is 4 my uncle that died in the war he was 32 years old thats were i get alldaybaby

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 08:25