National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

4 posters

Chad Johnson

admin
    admin
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 863
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Chad Johnson Empty Chad Johnson

Post by admin 2008-11-21, 22:09

ok everyone knows about Chad Johnson

the guy is so annoying....the coach will not let him go...even if chad johnson will not play...he disrecpets everyone....does not care about his teamates...will never be in the hall of fame...not funny...still dances when his team is down 46 with 1 min to play?

i mean come on

adam jones gets banned for doing something small..when is chad johnson going to get something?

i mean why do the bengals not just trade him?

i mean they could get some nice players for him? Bengals need D players...0-line....RB....Everything but WR weapons and QB

so TRADE CHAD JOHNSON !!!!!!!!!!!!

What you guys think?

HE15MAN
    HE15MAN
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Chad Johnson Empty Re: Chad Johnson

Post by HE15MAN 2008-11-26, 22:01

First of all his name is chad ochocinco. secondly he is s till a great player but he's alot like TO or randy moss in the way that he doesnt try if he doesnt feel like his QB is good enough. if Carson Palmer had just not gotten hurt then we might not be having these talks at all. needless to say i think they would have traded him in the offseason no matter what. They actually really should have taken the 2 first rounders from Washington but they didn't so now the best they can get is probably just 1 first round pick or maybe a first and a third.

BTW i would love to see him in Miami. However hes not really a Bill Parcells kind of guy so maybe not Miami.
    FelixdaCat
    FelixdaCat
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 721
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by FelixdaCat 2008-11-27, 00:09

Nope he changed it back to Chad Johnson.
    Kyman
    Kyman
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 417
    Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by Kyman 2008-11-27, 12:36

chad johnson or oncocinco he is an idiot
    HE15MAN
    HE15MAN
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by HE15MAN 2008-12-02, 19:44

he still has the potential to be great and i just feel kind of bad for him because this year has been so horrible for him. grant it its his fault because he started all the talking in the off-season but still it was obvious that he was not going to be the number 1 receiver so he wanted out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-28, 14:57