National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

2 posters

THEORIES ABOUT EA

vulcanape11
    vulcanape11
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 122
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

THEORIES ABOUT EA Empty THEORIES ABOUT EA

Post by vulcanape11 2008-10-12, 01:25

Ok while we all love madden and wii, we also all understand that it is way below par when compared to even ps2. No bullets, bull, penalties, no kicking when completeing dced games, well heres a couple of theories about ea i got.

1. The take advantage of uneducated consumers theory.

Ok well wii madden is supposed to be 4 everyone right, (and so is wii) so they add a dumb all-play feature, moms think it looks nice and they buy it for their kids. Many casual gamers play this without even realizing its downfalls because its "awesome". They dont notice these things so why try to fix them when they are the majority of the comsumers.

2. The lets get them to 360/ps3 theory

This one ties well with number 1. They get us all to move to 360/ps3 so they can take advantage of the uneducated casual buyer who will then just tell other casual gamers about it. they dont use the forums or even see the glitches so no one would complain about it and all of us hardcore who see it would have moved on.

3. The lets make 08 really bad so just some minor improvements will make 09 look great theory

Maybe ea made 08 crappy and glitched up on purpose, i mean if those things happend on 360 a patch would be out in 1-2 weeks tops. They didnt even bother to help us wii owners. Now 09 is good but it has been overrated because it fixed last years problems. those problems should never have been there. Now in 2010 we get bullets im sure and it will get rave reviews for it. Thats bull

4. The no one plays it so who cares theory

the name says it all

5.The all-play and call your shots can replace madden iq theory

Why didn't we get madden iq. Thats stupid. even casual gamers would agree madden iq is more important than having their grandfather play madden with red and green dots over the wide recievers.

I will post this on eas forums and if you have any more theories reply to this thread
    wer2n8s
    wer2n8s
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 350
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

THEORIES ABOUT EA Empty Re: THEORIES ABOUT EA

Post by wer2n8s 2008-10-12, 08:26

i agree 100% ea is lazy as hell now that they have no competition. ALL versions of madden suck for 09', i play the ps3 also and it plays soooo slow, it's like they care more about the new animations then the game play. the db's on all versions have been dumbed down to the point were they might as well just let guys catch the ball. i could go on and on but, arhh...... i feel your pain.

Post by Guest 2008-10-12, 10:31

I have a theorie

They want the wii to have All-Play because most wii players are younger. But I think thats stupid because I dont know any madden players younger than 8

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-28, 14:55