National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

4 posters

I CANT BELIEVE MY OWN EYES

Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

I CANT BELIEVE MY OWN EYES Empty I CANT BELIEVE MY OWN EYES

Post by Menko43 2010-04-27, 15:03

last year for wii madden they went the social way with shitty graphics and unrealistic gameplay. the result was bad sales. looks like they may be going in that direction next year. if they do i will not be in the madden league next year. take a look at the article.

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=121426
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2009-12-10

I CANT BELIEVE MY OWN EYES Empty Re: I CANT BELIEVE MY OWN EYES

Post by SPEEDER 2010-04-27, 20:57

Menko43 wrote:last year for wii madden they went the social way with shitty graphics and unrealistic gameplay. the result was bad sales. looks like they may be going in that direction next year. if they do i will not be in the madden league next year. take a look at the article.

I probably won't buy Madden 11 Wii... I don't know why Nintendo is doing this. x)
    Eagles715
    Eagles715
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 309
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by Eagles715 2010-04-27, 21:01

don't care too much about the graphics, just hope they make the gameplay better and fix glitches
    Zygon
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Post by Zygon 2010-04-27, 21:39

SPEEDER wrote:
    Menko43 wrote:last year for wii madden they went the social way with shitty graphics and unrealistic gameplay. the result was bad sales. looks like they may be going in that direction next year. if they do i will not be in the madden league next year. take a look at the article.

I probably won't buy Madden 11 Wii... I don't know why Nintendo is doing this. x)

Nintendo does not make madden
    If they did., you could tackle people by throwing turtle shells at you.
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2009-12-10

Post by SPEEDER 2010-04-28, 17:18

Zygon wrote:
    SPEEDER wrote:

Nintendo does not make madden
    If they did., you could tackle people by throwing turtle shells at you.

Yeah, you're right. I don't know why EA is doing this.* Lol. x)
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by Menko43 2010-04-28, 20:25

its not official thats just some rumor or something i think. but ya if thats what wii madden is next year i wont consider buying it. ill still come and chat to you guys though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-28, 15:48