National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

2 posters

Patriots Opponents davet, 12below and jjackson5150

DADARKNIGHT
    DADARKNIGHT
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2010-02-24

Patriots Opponents davet, 12below and jjackson5150 Empty Patriots Opponents davet, 12below and jjackson5150

Post by DADARKNIGHT 2010-04-26, 08:34

I sent you all all a PMwith this message--- With league deadline coming up I would like to get our games done. please let me know when you can play. I am avaiable most days after 2pm cst as long as game starts by 4 pm cst. Not availablew weeknights. Otherwise available all day Mondays until 4pmcst and weekends. Let me know ASAP as I would like to meet in chat before game and that way we can schedule something so we are not wasting each others time. Thank you. I have not heard from any of you. Please let me know... This will be the 2nd pm I have sent to all of you along with this post. 12 bleow we have 2 games to play and i would like to schedule them back to back as there seems to be a problem getting in touch with you.
    jjackson5150
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

Patriots Opponents davet, 12below and jjackson5150 Empty Re: Patriots Opponents davet, 12below and jjackson5150

Post by jjackson5150 2010-04-27, 14:57

Well I already posted a reply to your PM yesterday.......

jjackson5150 - Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:13 pm i just sent skinsman a message to meet him here at 3pm east tomorrow if we dont meet up tonight. if you want to play tomorrow after our game then we can. If me and him polay tonight then i can play u tomorrow at 3 eastern, 2 cst....check your pm.

Also as far as not hearing from me, look at my post on the scroll to the right. Original post date was April 22nd, 4 days before you posted this.

And like i said in that post, let me know when you can play in those timeframes and ill be there. Today and tomorrow im off all day, just name a time and give me time to see it.
    DADARKNIGHT
    DADARKNIGHT
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2010-02-24

Patriots Opponents davet, 12below and jjackson5150 Empty Re: Patriots Opponents davet, 12below and jjackson5150

Post by DADARKNIGHT 2010-04-28, 09:38

I sent you am pm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-28, 14:35