National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

2 posters

Patriots Opponents wii name DADARKNIGHT

DADARKNIGHT
    DADARKNIGHT
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2010-02-24

Patriots Opponents wii name DADARKNIGHT Empty Patriots Opponents wii name DADARKNIGHT

Post by DADARKNIGHT 2010-03-01, 15:52

I work Tuesday-Saturday, Off Sundays and Monday so obviously those days are good for me. Tuesday - Friday anytime after 2pm cst until about 7pm cst i'm good most days. Saturdays after 12pm and like i said pretty much all day Sunday and Monday. Look forward to playing and good sportsmanship.
    DADARKNIGHT
    DADARKNIGHT
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Patriots Opponents wii name DADARKNIGHT Empty Patriots opponents

Post by DADARKNIGHT 2010-03-11, 15:37

I am available this week March 11th- 15th at the following times,,,,,Thursday between 2pm-5pm CST, Saturday before 1130 am CST, and Sunday all day after 1030 am cst but before 5 pm cst and pretty much all day Monday until 5pm cst. What do those times look like for you?
    DADARKNIGHT
    DADARKNIGHT
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Patriots Opponents wii name DADARKNIGHT Empty Week 4

Post by DADARKNIGHT 2010-03-13, 13:20

Blaze316 and DADARKNIGHT set for 1100am Sunday for week 4. I host.
    DADARKNIGHT
    DADARKNIGHT
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Patriots Opponents wii name DADARKNIGHT Empty Weeks 4 and 5 for Patriots opponents eyd and davet

Post by DADARKNIGHT 2010-03-17, 09:59

I sent you both a Private message when you want to play or post under this thread. I am available Weds-Friday after 2pm CST between 4pm CST. and not sure yet on Saturday,and Sunday after 1100 am all day and Monday all day. Just let me know. You'll host our game as you are the home team. Hop on chat beforehand too or if you see me online and we can figure it out too. Thanks. Look forward to our games.
    davet
    davet
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-03-29

Patriots Opponents wii name DADARKNIGHT Empty Re: Patriots Opponents wii name DADARKNIGHT

Post by davet 2010-03-17, 22:14

see you sunday
    DADARKNIGHT
    DADARKNIGHT
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Patriots Opponents wii name DADARKNIGHT Empty davet- wanna plan about 1100 am?

Post by DADARKNIGHT 2010-03-18, 09:20

davet- wanna plan about 1100 am?
    davet
    davet
    Pro NWL Member
    Pro NWL Member

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-03-29

Patriots Opponents wii name DADARKNIGHT Empty Re: Patriots Opponents wii name DADARKNIGHT

Post by davet 2010-03-21, 11:06

11 cst? which would make it 12 pm est? i can do that. see you here
    DADARKNIGHT
    DADARKNIGHT
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Patriots Opponents wii name DADARKNIGHT Empty Schedule for eyd for week of March 23rd-28th.

Post by DADARKNIGHT 2010-03-23, 14:04

So here is my availability for the week. Tuesday-Friday available between 230pm cst to 430 cst. Saturday available all day after noon cst until 430 cst and possibly after 930pm cst. Sunday after 1100 am cst through the rest of day. If we can schedule a time that works for you in this that would be great and meet in chat before game. Let me know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-29, 05:22