National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

3 posters

Who here has success with the 46 defense?

SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2009-12-10

Who here has success with the 46 defense? Empty Who here has success with the 46 defense?

Post by SPEEDER 2010-02-08, 21:35

I've seen some people have a lot of success with this defense... Does anyone have any tips for running this type of defense?
    PNQ
    PNQ
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 409
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Who here has success with the 46 defense? Empty Re: Who here has success with the 46 defense?

Post by PNQ 2010-02-09, 18:43

when i use it, it is usually against people who like to run tosses, sometimes i use it as my goalline defense b/c i dont like many of the defenses for GL. I either use it as a Man with deep zones or on goalline i use cover 2 a lot to take care of the flats/tosses.
    admin
    admin
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 863
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Who here has success with the 46 defense? Empty Re: Who here has success with the 46 defense?

Post by admin 2010-02-09, 20:56

well since the redskins have a big line and respected coreners the 4-6 seems good for you...

run a lot of zone with it... and bring some all outs to keep the dude out of comfort
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Post by SPEEDER 2010-02-09, 22:55

Thanks for the replies. =] I want to start bringing some good blitz schemes with the 46...

I'm not sure where to start though.. Anyone have some success with running 46 blitzes?
    admin
    admin
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 863
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by admin 2010-02-10, 20:56

the trio whip man?

it brings a LB and DE around one side hard and drops the other side weak
    SPEEDER
    SPEEDER
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Post by SPEEDER 2010-02-10, 23:47

Dolfinlife wrote:the trio whip man?

it brings a LB and DE around one side hard and drops the other side weak

I'll give it a try!

Thanks =]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 03:03