National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+5
admin
Eagles715
MasterSandman II
jpfurry34
Menko43
9 posters

Im done

Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Im done Empty Im done

Post by Menko43 2009-12-11, 00:34

srry guys im done with madden not just the league. im so bummed out that the steelers lost to the browns that i cant even think about the steelers anymore. just not interested in the NFL right now because of it which means im not interested in madden. World's biggest steeler fan is really disappointed. and for those of you who say i WAS THE ONE WHO SAID NOT NOT TO QUIT this is different. If the steelers somehow make it to the playoffs ill be back knowing you probbly wont let me in the league but id play some games 4 fun. hopefully we have a madden next year that everyone will enjoy and all my old friends will be back. i had a lot of fun and id like to thank you all for it. Let's hope the future of wii madden is bright. ill still come on the site like every day. I will not argue with anyone so plz dont waste your time trying 2.
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Im done Empty Re: Im done

Post by jpfurry34 2009-12-11, 00:41

They wont make the playoffs..5 losess in a row back 2 back losses to Oakland and Cleveland...throw a Chiefs loss in there. Put a fork in them. But stop being a baby you got to see your team win a Super Bowl last year and another a few years ago. Im a Raider fan and we have the worst record in football over the last 5 years, You dont see me sick of football and cring. You cant win them every year, when you grow up you will understand.
    MasterSandman II
    MasterSandman II
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-08-18

Post by MasterSandman II 2009-12-11, 00:43

You only have four games left...

EDIT: Make that two.
    Eagles715
    Eagles715
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 309
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by Eagles715 2009-12-11, 20:04

The Steelers are having a bad season, so are plenty of other teams. Like jp said, you've seen them win 2 Super Bowls, which is more than a lot of teams have done.

and for those of you who say i WAS THE ONE WHO SAID NOT NOT TO QUIT this is different.
    You are right, it is different. They quit because they didn't want to play what they consider a bad game, and you quit just because the team cheer for is having a bad season

If you are going to quit, at least finish this season. You only have 2 games left to play, and possibly the playoffs if you make it in
    admin
    admin
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 863
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by admin 2009-12-11, 20:06

wow i just lost a lot of respect for you man... i did a lot to get you the steelers and you said you would be active member that wouldn't leave.. thats makes me not trust you done the road thanks...
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Menko43 2009-12-11, 20:49

ok ill finish the season for you guys
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Menko43 2009-12-11, 21:12

i wont be having fun but i'll do it just for the league. i hope it means a lot. i was probably one of the most active ppl but i just cant have fun with madden because of my team. i know you guys put up with your team sucking but ever since i started watchin NfL the steelers were good every season and it just disappoints me because i thought the had high expectations. somehow im like the only steeler fan in school and its really embarresing. i mean cmon its pennsylvania. and it seems everyone else's team is doing great. Chargers,Eagles,COlts,Ravens,Cowboys. i guess i have nothing else but to root against them just for them to shut up. i was the one doing the talking last year. not this year and it sucks to be the only steeler fan. if they somehow have a miracle and get in i will shit my pants just like the eagles did last year but until/if that moment happens will not have fun in madden. srry for da grammer.
    wer2n8s
    wer2n8s
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 350
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by wer2n8s 2009-12-11, 22:20

the steelers might suck but the pack is on a roll i smell playoffs and maybe one more shot at them f@%king Minnesota queens!! brett favre here we come you baby!!

go pack
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by jpfurry34 2009-12-11, 22:51

Brett Favre owns the Packers....GB wont stand a chance against them (again). I still love how all the packer fans talk shit about the greatest player to ever wear the uniform, but hey I live around thousands of them I know how stupid they are. GB would have to win a game to get to Minnesota anyway, and if they do make the playoffs they will geet beat in the 1st round. I hope they do make it and do play Minnesota again though, I would love to see Favre show them who there daddy is again.
    ivan
    ivan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 167
    Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post by ivan 2009-12-11, 22:59

J-E-T-S JETS,JETS,JETS
    PNQ
    PNQ
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 409
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by PNQ 2009-12-11, 23:15

are you sure you are not quitting because of the tactics you tried in our game? by intentionally not running the ball into the endzone with like 40 seconds left in the game, where you could have kicked the extra point to tie the game, or go for 2 and possibly take a 1 point lead. Backfired in a bad way since 1st down was shut down run 2nd down same, 3rd down everybody covered on the rollout by Big Ben, tries running it in, BIG HIT by Barnett, Fumble i recover, game over? Just wonderin, you were always preaching you wouldnt quit, you would continue on 2 systems, blah blah blah.

yours truely,

PNQ
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Menko43 2009-12-12, 13:01

yeah i just said i was wrong and will finish the season. its not madden purposes ill be done after this season its because of the real NFL.
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Menko43 2009-12-13, 20:00

they actually have a chance if they win out.
    ian43
    ian43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 286
    Registration date : 2008-11-25

Post by ian43 2009-12-18, 21:40

1. steelers have 0% chance of making the playoffs
    2. You can't win em all dude! I know I've been blessed in Boston but when the Sox lost in the 03 ALCS I didn't jump off the wagon. You are extremely fortunate to be a Steelers fan. I would give a 6-10 season if it meant being a super bowl champion. Grow up and stop crying. No one at your school actually cares you're a steelers fan and if you're embarrassed then all that's in your head. Accept that their season's basically over and get pumped for next year!
    ivan
    ivan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 167
    Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post by ivan 2009-12-19, 02:37

yea what lan said
    wer2n8s
    wer2n8s
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by wer2n8s 2009-12-19, 08:15

jpfurry34 wrote:Brett Favre owns the Packers....GB wont stand a chance against them (again). I still love how all the packer fans talk shit about the greatest player to ever wear the uniform, but hey I live around thousands of them I know how stupid they are. GB would have to win a game to get to Minnesota anyway, and if they do make the playoffs they will geet beat in the 1st round. I hope they do make it and do play Minnesota again though, I would love to see Favre show them who there daddy is again.

lol!!
    just keep betting against the pack thats the way i like it!! as far as brett favre he is an all time NFL great(most int's ever by far) but is also the biggest baby in ALL sports!! like you i hope the packers meet the vike-queens one more time but we just disagree on the possible result. this is the NFL where anything can happen and lets face it the packers have a good team and if they are clicking they are very hard to beat. so bring on the playoffs!!

p.s. i hope rodgers owns all favre's records!! at least he's not a fucking cry baby!!
    also how are the raiders doing for ya ?!?!?
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Menko43 2009-12-19, 13:32

go steelers!!!!
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by jpfurry34 2009-12-19, 18:44

wer2n8s wrote:
    jpfurry34 wrote:Brett Favre owns the Packers....GB wont stand a chance against them (again). I still love how all the packer fans talk shit about the greatest player to ever wear the uniform, but hey I live around thousands of them I know how stupid they are. GB would have to win a game to get to Minnesota anyway, and if they do make the playoffs they will geet beat in the 1st round. I hope they do make it and do play Minnesota again though, I would love to see Favre show them who there daddy is again.

lol!!
    just keep betting against the pack thats the way i like it!! as far as brett favre he is an all time NFL great(most int's ever by far) but is also the biggest baby in ALL sports!! like you i hope the packers meet the vike-queens one more time but we just disagree on the possible result. this is the NFL where anything can happen and lets face it the packers have a good team and if they are clicking they are very hard to beat. so bring on the playoffs!!

Like I said the hatered for Favre just shows how disrepectful Packer fans are to the greatest player to ever put on their uniform. Favre being a baby I just dont see it...maybe the fact that he doesnt wanna go to training camp and just wants to start the preseason right away, but I really dont blame him, what 40 year old wants to go to 2 a days and sweet his ass off in mid summer. The retiring thing is not really a big deal..who cares so he decides he still wants to play football its obvious that he still has it and can play well. For leaving GB well blame Thompson and McCarthy they are the ones that said they didnt want him back and that Rodgers was there guy( they just wanted a QB they can control and will do whatever they say). Favre wanted to comeback to GB instead of goin to the Jets. You wanna talk about babys what about GBs front office not wanting Favre to go to Minnesota right away and putting clauses in the jets deal that he cant go to Minnesota. They knew even then that the Vikings would kick there ass then(like they did 2 times this year). Also good luck with the A.Rodgers and his Hall of Fame career and breaking all of Favres records...He had already proven he cant stay healthy as Favres backup, and another year like this year getting sacked every other play and his career will be short lived. Not to mention HES JUST NOT AS GOOD.

ps...Oakland is right on track for their 5 wins, as a Raiders fan we are realistic and that is all we expect right now. We are not delusional packer fans that think are team is better then they really are.

p.s. i hope rodgers owns all favre's records!! at least he's not a fucking cry baby!!
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Menko43 2009-12-20, 20:49

go steelers yeah!!!!!!! im so glad that they're still in it. gg packers. exciting last catch.
    wer2n8s
    wer2n8s
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by wer2n8s 2009-12-20, 21:06

jpfurry34 wrote:
    wer2n8s wrote:

lol!!

Like I said the hatered for Favre just shows how disrepectful Packer fans are to the greatest player to ever put on their uniform. Favre being a baby I just dont see it...maybe the fact that he doesnt wanna go to training camp and just wants to start the preseason right away, but I really dont blame him, what 40 year old wants to go to 2 a days and sweet his ass off in mid summer. The retiring thing is not really a big deal..who cares so he decides he still wants to play football its obvious that he still has it and can play well. For leaving GB well blame Thompson and McCarthy they are the ones that said they didnt want him back and that Rodgers was there guy( they just wanted a QB they can control and will do whatever they say). Favre wanted to comeback to GB instead of goin to the Jets. You wanna talk about babys what about GBs front office not wanting Favre to go to Minnesota right away and putting clauses in the jets deal that he cant go to Minnesota. They knew even then that the Vikings would kick there ass then(like they did 2 times this year). Also good luck with the A.Rodgers and his Hall of Fame career and breaking all of Favres records...He had already proven he cant stay healthy as Favres backup, and another year like this year getting sacked every other play and his career will be short lived. Not to mention HES JUST NOT AS GOOD.

ps...Oakland is right on track for their 5 wins, as a Raiders fan we are realistic and that is all we expect right now. We are not delusional packer fans that think are team is better then they really are.

it's hard for me to understand you with favre's nuts in your mouth!!
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by jpfurry34 2009-12-21, 08:35

You should be the same way as a Packer fan...the guy that brought the Packers back to relavance. Do you remember the 80s?? Anthony Dilweg?? Farve is hands down one of the greatest football players ever..and this is from a guy that is not a Packer, hell Im a guy that flat out hates the Packers. But I guess its hard for me not to hate the Packer surrounded by guys like you that think the Packer are the great thing on the planet cuz they won Super Bowls 1 and 2, and fans that now hate the best player to ever play in there team.
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Menko43 2009-12-21, 17:36

if this is true steelers have a good chance. ok they need to win out. jags need to lose to new at new. jets need to lose to either bengals or colts (will happen). broncos need to lose to phi which should happen. the question is if pit,den, and bal all are tied who gets in? that is what will happen im thinking.
    wer2n8s
    wer2n8s
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by wer2n8s 2009-12-21, 22:57

jpfurry34 wrote:You should be the same way as a Packer fan...the guy that brought the Packers back to relavance. Do you remember the 80s?? Anthony Dilweg?? Farve is hands down one of the greatest football players ever..and this is from a guy that is not a Packer, hell Im a guy that flat out hates the Packers. But I guess its hard for me not to hate the Packer surrounded by guys like you that think the Packer are the great thing on the planet cuz they won Super Bowls 1 and 2, and fans that now hate the best player to ever play in there team.

Anthony Dilweg?? Anthony Dilweg ok he was the back up qb behind the magic man the first qb to take the packers to the playoffs in the 80's and 90's. and yes brett favre is a all time great player but he is a selfish baby! if you want to see a great player in nfl history look at jerry rice, steve young, barry sanders, jim brown, rodger starbach, terry bradshaw, and yes i'm gonna say it bart starr!! all classy players. i can go on all day with all time greats but lets get to the point when brett favre was a packer i loved him to death but i was a packer fan first and great players come and go, as brett favre did. look when he retires for good i'll give him props for the good years and the super bowls but right now he is the reason my team is not in first palce in the division. what do you want me to do hug him? i am a packer fan first and if and brett favre disrespected the packers and there fans by going to one of the few teams that could hurt the packers ON PURPOSE!! i cheered for him last year with the jets but for now he can go fuck him self in the ass with a viking horn!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-28, 12:19