National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+2
BOBLILLY
alldaybaby32
6 posters

girl next door or super model look?

Poll

girl next door or super model look?

[ 15 ]
    girl next door or super model look? Bar_left83%girl next door or super model look? Bar_right [83%] 
    [ 3 ]
    girl next door or super model look? Bar_left17%girl next door or super model look? Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 18
    alldaybaby32
    alldaybaby32
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 179
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

girl next door or super model look? Empty girl next door or super model look?

Post by alldaybaby32 2009-10-03, 13:28

what do you guys like more, that super hot blonde girl thats loud and flirty, or do u like that real pretty shy brunete that doesnt talk much. this is kinda like gillians island question with ginger and mary ann (u need 2 b pretty old 2 know what gillians island is or have parents that have u watch old shows like me) i personally like the girl next door look
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2009-05-24

girl next door or super model look? Empty Re: girl next door or super model look?

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-10-03, 14:27

mary ann or ginger? not even close sucker for brunettes mary ann
    bdhobbs1
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

girl next door or super model look? Empty Re: girl next door or super model look?

Post by bdhobbs1 2009-10-03, 15:21

the one that gives the best head
    FelixdaCat
    FelixdaCat
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 721
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by FelixdaCat 2009-10-03, 21:49

Girl Next Door look...and if she really is next door then thats even better hehehe
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by jpfurry34 2009-10-03, 22:37

The Supermodel and its not even close. Super hot blonde over pretty brunette any day. You guys put some Fashion Model next to some cute girl from your class and I bet you guys are singing a differant tune.
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-10-03, 22:50

jpfurry34 wrote:The Supermodel and its not even close. Super hot blonde over pretty brunette any day. You guys put some Fashion Model next to some cute girl from your class and I bet you guys are singing a differant tune.

dude, you will say i am lying but its true - blondes do nothing for me even the ones everybody adores are not pretty to me. idk why, i grew up in a german community and every girl i dated in HS was a 6ft blonde - maybe i got sick of them.....
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by jpfurry34 2009-10-04, 13:29

Surrounded by 6ft blondes...I am so jealous. It sounds like heaven.
    BOBLILLY
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by BOBLILLY 2009-10-05, 01:54

hey i did not say they were all pretty lol but they were all tall and blonde
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by jpfurry34 2009-10-05, 04:53

Hey that is all it takes most of the time...as long as there not fat.
    alldaybaby32
    alldaybaby32
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 179
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by alldaybaby32 2009-10-05, 17:59

normally them blonde girls r dum as shit
    SteelBlueCurtain
    SteelBlueCurtain
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 482
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by SteelBlueCurtain 2010-03-28, 13:10

bdhobbs1 wrote:the one that gives the best head

^this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-28, 16:31