National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

3 posters

So what is Boricua'a new glitch?

PH2
    PH2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2008-11-16

So what is Boricua'a new glitch? Empty So what is Boricua'a new glitch?

Post by PH2 2009-09-16, 17:46

So I'm beating this loser and with 9 seconds left in the game the play clock is frozen, I've picked a play, and I can't do anything. Anyone know how this new glitch works?
    The more I play this game the stupider it gets.
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

So what is Boricua'a new glitch? Empty Re: So what is Boricua'a new glitch?

Post by Menko43 2009-09-16, 22:09

i just pl,ayed him yesterday and had no glitch problems but he cheesed an awful lot and beat me by 1 point. last time i played him he did glitch. he did the same thing to me ph2..... the only way out is to call a TO. i seriously wonder what his life is like that he has to cheat in madden, it doesnt get you anything in life. report him for cheating like i did. o and how does he figure these glitches out
    PNQ
    PNQ
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 409
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by PNQ 2009-09-16, 22:16

Menko43 wrote:i just pl,ayed him yesterday and had no glitch problems but he cheesed an awful lot and beat me by 1 point. last time i played him he did glitch. he did the same thing to me ph2..... the only way out is to call a TO. i seriously wonder what his life is like that he has to cheat in madden, it doesnt get you anything in life. report him for cheating like i did. o and how does he figure these glitches out

i seriously wonder why in the hell you would play him after he glitched you, and of course he didnt glitch you this time b/c he won, no need to glitch, if he was gonna lose, no doubt he would have

and he figures these glitches by trying everything while quitting a game that he is losing, like pause wait til the end of the clock, fq, then pause and fq and back out, he just tries everything possible, once he finds one that works, it works forever on wii b/c there are no patches. notice the fact that he has only completed like 2 of his games that he has lost (compare his d/cs to his losses).

i will give you a hint on how to prevent him from glitching you, DONT play him.
    PH2
    PH2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by PH2 2009-09-16, 23:54

I called a timeout and he did it to me again. Eventually I unplugged my modem.
    I knew he cheezed, but I thought it was the usual stuff--tossing all game, quitting, etc. I should have checked the don't play list beforehand.
    I was kicking his A. He is a terrible player.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-28, 11:36