National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+4
nbcards
Lazer
hugemetsfan
SteelBlueCurtain
8 posters

My wish list for Madden11.

SteelBlueCurtain
    SteelBlueCurtain
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 482
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

My wish list for Madden11. Empty My wish list for Madden11.

Post by SteelBlueCurtain 2009-07-05, 16:12

This is what I want out of Madden 11 for Wii (Not Madden10, the features on that are already pretty much set.)

What I want added:
    A new broadcast system: Think along the lines of 2k5. I'm tired of John Madden and Al Michaels.
    I played Madden 2002 yesterday at my brother's house and the presentation was at least decent. It had a pre-game introduction, and good commentary by John Madden and Pat Summerall. If you cant improve on 2002's commentary and broadcast presentation for N64, that's simply pathetic. If my RB is fifth in the league in Rush Yards, and my opponent is dead last in Rushing, I dont want the commentary to say it's a battle of tough running Backs.

Online Leagues of some sort: I'm not asking for the online Franchises that 360 and PS3 are getting, but the online Leagues they got last year would be nice.

Stat/Score Ticker: 08 had it. Why cant 11 have it? Maybe online, it could become a live ticker, like, display scores from real-life games and stuff. And if it was incorporated in real-time into online Leagues, I dont think any of us would complain about the game for at least a year. Stat overlays would be good too.

Create-A-Team: COME ON! It was in Madden on the N64, and Gamecube, SURELY it can be put in Madden on Wii! I'm not asking for Team Builder here! Just the option to create a team, and incorporate it into Franchise mode! Is that so hard? Especially since you removed historic teams...

In-Game Weather: Its been out of the game for 2 years, basically. Time for weather to make a triumphant return. Maybe while playing online, playing in a city, the online game would mimic the weather in that city at the moment?

Franchise: Build New Stadium: This one is ridiculous. Its impossible to build a new stadium? So then, if the Jets want to build their own stadium, they can't? This is unrealistic. And don't make it like on 360 and PS3, where you have to relocate ad completely change your franchise to build a new stadium, either, which brings me to another point...

Franchise: Relocate Team: If I want to move the Detroit Lions to Toledo, isnt that my right? And I should be able to do that without completely changing the team.

Franchise: Edit Team: We should be able to edit team names and jerseys. If I want to change the Titans back into the Oilers, who are you to stop me? I mean, teams change jerseys all the time, and they sometimes change their names, too. Also, due to the lack of historic teams in this one, when editing teams, we should get an archive of classic logos, like NCAA has.

Tournament Mode: Its so hard to draw tournament brackets and seed people whenever my friends and I want to do a tournament in Madden. Why not have a game mode do this for us? Maybe it could be along the same lines as Showdown, just with more players? I DO like the ideas of Showdown mode.

Classic Stadiums: I'm only asking for the historic stadiums here, and the ones that are still occasionally used. Maybe just the Kingdome in Seattle, the Astrodome in Houston, Wembley in London, Texas Stadium, the HOF Game Stadium, and the stadium the Bills play in in Toronto?

What 11 could do without:

Superstar Mode: I've never heard of anyone going past 3 years in Superstar. And I'm sure it takes up a massive amount of disc space. Even on the Next Gen consoles, this mode is horrible. I don't think many people would miss it.

5-on-5: While this IS a fun game mode (unlike superstar) nobody really plays it, and I doubt that will change this year, even with 5-on-5 compatible Franchise, Superstar, and Showdown. People buy Madden to play 11-on-11 football, and that is why it is made.

Party Mode :Party Mode HAS to be the LEAST fun mode I've ever played in ANY game. Nobody likes 5-on-5, Trivia is horrendous, and the Mini-games are next on my list.

Mini-Game mode: I know nobody who is even willing to play these Mini-Games, outside of Player Development in Training Camp in Franchise (Which is good, leave that the way it is.)

Feel free to post your suggestions too. I'll be editing this one and keeping it up-to-date.
    hugemetsfan
    hugemetsfan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

My wish list for Madden11. Empty Re: My wish list for Madden11.

Post by hugemetsfan 2009-07-05, 16:47

pills your looking ahead to madden 11 this early?
    SteelBlueCurtain
    SteelBlueCurtain
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 482
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by SteelBlueCurtain 2009-07-05, 16:55

Yeah.
    Lazer
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by Lazer 2009-07-07, 02:35

Yeah, cause '10 is gonna suuuuuuuuck.

In all honesty EA will implement one or two of the things on Pills' list for '11, revert to the old graphics, and spend the rest of their time fixing all the NEW bugs that are found (and probably some old ones they never got around to). EA is a joke.
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards 2009-07-07, 10:24

the only thing worse then ea with madden is 2k sports with baseball games for the wii. 2k sports for the wii baseball games is the worst
    Wildphin
    Wildphin
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 562
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post by Wildphin 2009-07-07, 13:22

lol Why did EA do this to us Im mean c'mon we are wii! and they give us cartoon graphics? I want them to give cartoon graphics to PS3 and 360 and see how they feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Menko43
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by Menko43 2009-07-07, 14:09

i think the graphics are good compared to the other maddens on wii. i just dont like those player models this year. but i think im gonna like it.
    gbpackers7
    gbpackers7
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post by gbpackers7 2009-07-09, 15:56

People need to stop with Graphics...I look at it as art style not Graphics anymore...if it works for the game it works.
    The game-play should be the number 1 thing, not graphics..that's my opinion on it.

And Cards I think 2k for baseball on any system isn't to great not just Wii.
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by jpfurry34 2009-07-09, 17:07

EA still makes the best sports games out there....and I agree game play is still the most important part of the game.
    Lazer
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by Lazer 2009-07-09, 20:50

I'm not bashing it because of the graphics, though I'll admit the art style bothered me initially. I agree that game play is the most important thing and that EA makes the best sports games out there. My beef with EA is the way they run their business. Based on past experience they don't seem to care much for what people want and many times have changed things seemingly for change's sake. Additionally they make minor improvements year to year and lately their football games have been extremely glitchy. Maybe we're just not getting the whole picture but my current perception of EA is that they just don't care because they don't have any competition. I'm just tired of hoping for them to create something great again.

And of course Madden 10 hasn't even been released so maybe they ARE finally going to release something great. I'm just not holding my breath anymore. We'll all just have to see.
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by jpfurry34 2009-07-09, 23:27

I would whole heartedly agree with you Lazer...couldnt have said it better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-18, 22:52