National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

Madden 10 trailer

David
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 169
    Registration date : 2008-10-29

Madden 10 trailer

Post by David on 2009-04-24, 18:20

So I typed in "Wii Madden 10 trailer", and this is what came up, and here's the video
    I hope it looks better than this...

CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Re: Madden 10 trailer

Post by CoorZero on 2009-04-24, 18:57

That was on last night lol, we watched it on Spike. I think the graphics actually look pretty good, it's just the player models they use suck ass. I'm still getting it.
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards on 2009-04-24, 21:35

its not bad. i like it
    Wildphin
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 562
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post by Wildphin on 2009-04-24, 23:50

Well Graphics wise EA got lazy by over exaggerating the players. Buff players look buffer and skinny players look skinnier. I still think my Madden 08 for PS2 still has better graphics. I cant really tell how the gameplay looks by looking at the trailer but I hope its better.

Lazer
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by Lazer on 2009-04-25, 02:24

nbcards, you've got to be kidding. Did you watch the trailer closely? There's no way you could think that "it's not bad." Are you telling me that you'd be okay with a dude whose head is roughly the size of a small boulder getting beat by the tiny dude that should snap under the weight of his own shoulder pads. Yes it's a video game but we've come to expect a certain simulation style from EA. This does not cut it. They've taken 5-on-5 "big heads" and pushed it to the forefront.

This is terrible. Most likely the end to Madden on the Wii. I mean, come on. Look how badly NCAA Football did last year on the Wii. If they don't sell Madden very well this year, they'll just tank it. Jerks! I'm so mad at EA right now, building up our hopes and then showing us trash that we're supposed to somehow fall in love with. I'm almost 100% sure that I won't be buying this game.

nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards on 2009-04-25, 07:32

the thing is u guys are all expecting greatness from the wii madden and i know the graphics are bad but i can deal with it. graphics arent a big deal to me. its just a game and i just want to play
    hugemetsfan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by hugemetsfan on 2009-04-25, 10:08

good thing im getting a 360..madden 10 for the wii is falling apart...
    gbpackers7
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post by gbpackers7 on 2009-04-25, 16:06

It looks ok, but to me, it looks like a beginning model of the players, they are not fully polished, hopefully im right.
    wer2n8s
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 350
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by wer2n8s on 2009-04-25, 18:11

look the game looks more like a sim unlike 09' which had mario and peach on the side lines w/ bowser chase'n them. the fields and stadiums look 1000 times better and the players look a little like nfl 2k but if it plays smooth and takes care of 09's issues i'll be happy. i'm gonna buy it no matter what and i hope ea florida can give us the best online experience yet, and we need it after 2 years of straight garbage.

n8
    gammabomb
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-04-25

Post by gammabomb on 2009-04-25, 18:23

Hi Guys,

I'm Justin, Gammabomb from Madden EA forums, and I'm the Program Manager for Madden Wii. I'm responsible for the development of the game and ensuring that we're on track to meet our product and marketing goals on time and on schedule.

I wanted to touch base with you and let you know that the post made regarding your league's interest and excitement about 2010 didn't go unnoticed.

I know that a few of you have expressed concern about the direction, visually, of Madden NFL 10 for Wii, and I want to put some of those fears to rest.

Yuri, one of our feature designers has done a bang up job consolidating tons of forum issues that we've addressed this year that I think have been overlooked, recently. We feel that you guys are a very critical part of our audience, and the game team focused a significant amount of time on online stability, bugs, desyncs, disconnect, and gameplay issues.

So, the worry that we've not touched gameplay, or somehow worsened it is really unfounded. While we have to make the game for a very wide and diverse audience with different needs and expectations, we didn't forget about the hardcore and online audience.

In fact, online stability was one of the team's personal goals this year. We were really surprised at the issues that people expressed on the forums from 09, and we know how important a stable and rewarding online experience is.

I can't talk about the features yet, or the changes we've made from a gameplay perspective, but I can say that the idea that we made this game more kiddy is totally off-base. Sure, the art direction is different and changes the overall presentation, but the whole team is confident that once you have seen gameplay, our UI, how we handle playcall, audibles, call-your-shots, and the gestures, that you'll feel the way we do about the progress we've made this year.

Be patient, and understand we still have a long road to go! What I read on this site, and in the forums really centers around game play, mechanics and online stability. None of those issues are even focused on the trailer, and we've definitely spent a ton of time improving all of those things.

If you have any questions for us, feel free to pop me or Yuri a PM, or post in the wishlist thread. We try to read the forums often, and haven't forgotten you guys, our hardCORE.

-Justin
    Boltpower
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 444
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by Boltpower on 2009-04-26, 09:30

Sounds Good, nice to know you guys are trying to make this a good game.

wer2n8s
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 350
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by wer2n8s on 2009-04-27, 09:05

i agree lets just wait and see. tailgating
    gbpackers7
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post by gbpackers7 on 2009-04-27, 10:52

Wheres High Voltage for the graphics??
    hugemetsfan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by hugemetsfan on 2009-04-27, 15:27

I probably will end up getting this game for wii and xbox 360..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-12-17, 01:08