National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+5
Lazer
GBPACKERSFTW
bdhobbs1
jpfurry34
Iceman22Wave
9 posters

EA post

Iceman22Wave
    Iceman22Wave
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 901
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

EA post Empty EA post

Post by Iceman22Wave 2009-04-05, 19:26

Dear EA,

Ok, do you see all the people here? Do you see them asking for kiddy graphics? Do you see them asking for a "social, dynamic experience for the entire living room."? What about 5 on 5 big headed players? No, you don't. And the people here are the people who play the game the most. Kids 5-10 play the game about 5-10 times MAX. Then they go play their Hot Wheels racing game. Then, there are players like Mix who have played 500+ games ONLINE. That's just one mode and he has played it over 500 times. Now who do you think is going to care more? The little kid who can't spell his starting QB's name right not getting big heads mode, or the guy who plays multiple times everyday getting a Fisher Price style game? If you don't think the latter, you are ignorant and naive. I haven't seen one person on here, these are the dedicated customers, ask for All-Play or anything like that. Now, I don't know the sales numbers but I am pretty confident a fun, good looking, cleaned up Madden 10 would sell far more than an All-Play version. They have Backyard Football for kids 5-10. Madden is, or used to be, for the hardcore football fan who wants to be able to have in-depth play calling and realistic game play. The news about Madden 10 being for the whole living room has me scared. I am telling you, if this game doesn't have online or if you have to use friend codes or something, I am buying a 360. I bet I'm not the only one. I am starting to save up my money for one. I hope that the EA group in Tiburon can make a far superior game then the EA Canada group can. Please, please, please, make a full-fledged effort in making a quality game. If the graphics aren't quite up to the 360's standards, then fine so be it because the Wii doesn't have as great of graphics capabilities. But at the very least please make an effort to make it better.

----------------------------

That was my post on EA voicing my opinion. Im going to also email a copy of it to EA to make sure they read it. If we get enough people to write letters asking, begging for a better Wii Madden they will do it.
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

EA post Empty Re: EA post

Post by jpfurry34 2009-04-05, 19:41

I hear alot of ripping on this game from ppl that have played for hours on end. So I guess you dont hate it that much.

But I will agree that I will buy a 360 if nintendo doesnt step up ther game and they make it worse then it is.
    bdhobbs1
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post by bdhobbs1 2009-04-05, 19:45

I really believe the game would sell more if All Play is included

HOWEVER

They need to make it hardcore too

I will not go to 360

I guess I need to rent it first
    GBPACKERSFTW
    GBPACKERSFTW
    Minor Commissioners
    Minor Commissioners

Number of posts : 492
    Registration date : 2008-10-05

Post by GBPACKERSFTW 2009-04-06, 00:31

360 is inferrior to wii madden. i dont care what anyone of you thinks now i have expierienced it myself and wii madden is an experiance like no other.
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by jpfurry34 2009-04-06, 01:00

360 inferrior??????????????? thats a joke right...graphics, game speed, less complaints. You sure do stick with what you got but 360 is not inferrior to any game system...I do agree that Wii Madden is like no other, with all the motion and movement you do your self, but the game has many flaws. Xbox(not 360) had a better Madden product then Wii.
    Iceman22Wave
    Iceman22Wave
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 901
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by Iceman22Wave 2009-04-06, 01:02

Cocaine is a helluva drug aint it GB
    Lazer
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by Lazer 2009-04-06, 07:16

I think I shared this in the chatbox once.

Near the end of last September EA sent out a survey to get feedback on the new "genre-defining art style" they were working on. I nabbed some of the concept shots they showed and wasn't sure how I felt about it. I didn't give it a good rating because I think I'd prefer to see more realistic graphics as opposed to this stylistic animation. They're just screenshots so it's hard to tell how it would look in action. But like bdhobbs1 mentioned in the EA forums, I would just rather see them give us a playable game that doesn't have so many damn glitches. Share your thoughts.

Oh, and please, please don't steal these pics and post them all over the place. I'd prefer that these "secret" sample shots stay within the NWL community. I'm already breaking the non-disclosure agreement with EA by showing you (I had to sign to take the survey).

EA post Madden2010concept
    PH2
    PH2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by PH2 2009-04-06, 11:18

Have any of you ever played the old Mutant Football League game (Sega, I think)? It was pretty fun.
    Anyways that is what the "stylized" player pictures remind me of.
    I would play a football game where the players look like Atari blobs if the physics are realistic. But if the try to turn Wii Madden into backyard football I will spend my money elsewhere.
    hugemetsfan
    hugemetsfan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by hugemetsfan 2009-04-06, 11:24

wow if EA doesent step it up this year im definatly saving money for a 360
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards 2009-04-06, 16:39

im planning on getting a ps3 soon hopefully so if wii madden does disappoint ive got enough money for ps3 already
    Brett1994
    Brett1994
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by Brett1994 2009-04-06, 17:33

COME TO THE 360 SIDEEEEEEEE haha nah im joking but thats y i got rid of my wii there is 40000k people on the 360 server for NBA2k9 and how many were the most on madden...400? thats JUS SAD and everyone is finally realizing how complete shit the wii games are
    hugemetsfan
    hugemetsfan
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 940
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by hugemetsfan 2009-04-06, 22:06

yea brett thats completly true..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content