National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

4 posters

Plaxico Burress Released By Giants

Poll

Was it a good idea to release Plax?

[ 7 ]
    Plaxico Burress Released By Giants Bar_left58%Plaxico Burress Released By Giants Bar_right [58%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Plaxico Burress Released By Giants Bar_left42%Plaxico Burress Released By Giants Bar_right [42%] 

Total Votes: 12
    SteelBlueCurtain
    SteelBlueCurtain
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 482
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Plaxico Burress Released By Giants Empty Plaxico Burress Released By Giants

Post by SteelBlueCurtain 2009-04-03, 15:48

Today, the Giants released Star Wide reciever Plaxico Burress in a stunning move, the day after QB Jay Cutler was traded from the Denver Broncos to the Chicago Bears.
    PNQ
    PNQ
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 409
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Plaxico Burress Released By Giants Empty Re: Plaxico Burress Released By Giants

Post by PNQ 2009-04-03, 16:57

Good idea, why would they want to pay someone who is going behind bars. Maybe the bears will pick him up so Cutler has someone to throw to.
    SteelBlueCurtain
    SteelBlueCurtain
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 482
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by SteelBlueCurtain 2009-04-03, 17:03

That was my thought.
    The Bears really didnt have anyone at Wide-Out, so I'll be surprised of they don't go after him.
    Bu I also think he's going to be signed before Monday.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by CoorZero 2009-04-03, 17:09

I don't think he will be signed until his pending legal issues are resolved or at least until we know what is going to happen with him. I think the risk of signing him to a fairly big contract (which is what he will demand, but probably not too high) is too high considering he may spend time behind bars. Although he could possibly push for his jail time to be in the offseason like Jamal Lewis and Ahmad Bradshaw did.
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by jpfurry34 2009-04-03, 18:33

If the Bears got Burress its over...NFC CHAMPIONSHIP.....I dont really think it was a good idead to release him, I never think it is a good idea to just release a good player. NYG should be ok cuz they do have a few good WR ...I hope Oakland can make a play for Burress, but I wont hold my breath.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 13:16