National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+7
bdhobbs1
FelixdaCat
ItalianMafia
msubobcats87
Mix
Iceman22Wave
CoorZero
11 posters

Another Mock Draft from me...

jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Another Mock Draft from me... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Mock Draft from me...

Post by jpfurry34 2009-02-26, 18:50

Well Crabtree is by far the biggest name in the draft so everyone will say stuff about wanting him. As a Raider I know we also need help at Oline. So I do argee with Coord in the part the they very well might go with a OL player. And I agree with Mix, Ice you just wanna use him in Madden. I really dont think Sea will take him.
    Iceman22Wave
    Iceman22Wave
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 901
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by Iceman22Wave 2009-02-26, 19:01

Actually no, Im a fan. I want to see him play.
    msubobcats87
    GFX Artist
    GFX Artist

Number of posts : 660
    Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by msubobcats87 2009-02-27, 02:16

I am going to make a prediction that Matthew Stafford will be the Aaron Rodgers of this draft. I think he will fall a lot further down than most people think and will be a "value" pick for someone (like the Lions at pick #20) later in the first round. I think the Lions should pick Jason Smith or move down with the first pick and use the 20th pick to get a QB if Stafford or Sanchez fall that far (the Chiefs will take one of them). If there isn't a QB available at 20 they should take another interior lineman and start rebuilding the team from the important part of the game first.

Just my thoughts.
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards 2009-02-27, 07:37

i think the lions will move down and they will go back to that old philosophy.

WE NEED TO DRAFT A WR AGAIN
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by CoorZero 2009-02-27, 08:29

msubobcats87 wrote:I am going to make a prediction that Matthew Stafford will be the Aaron Rodgers of this draft. I think he will fall a lot further down than most people think and will be a "value" pick for someone (like the Lions at pick #20) later in the first round. I think the Lions should pick Jason Smith or move down with the first pick and use the 20th pick to get a QB if Stafford or Sanchez fall that far (the Chiefs will take one of them). If there isn't a QB available at 20 they should take another interior lineman and start rebuilding the team from the important part of the game first.

Just my thoughts.

I would only hope that you are right. Maybe the new Lions FO will make a good decision and not take a QB when they have no line...

And nbcards, if they take a WR like Crabtree, Maclin, Harvin, DHB, Nicks, or Britt it would be a good pick. Calvin really is the only competent WR on the Lions, and they desperately need a #2 guy. I actually think Culpepper can get into better shape, and he and Megatron could have a better year together.
    RAMFAN
    RAMFAN
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by RAMFAN 2009-02-27, 22:32

you really think noone is going to take a HB?
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-02-27, 22:41

Nobody? No lol. I just think they may fall later in the first than we usually think, but there will be at least 2 going in the first round. Maybe 4, depending on how Shady McCoy and Donald Brown perform in workouts and interviews from here till the draft. I think CIN should take Beanie at 6, but I don't think they will. CLE could also use him, but they might go in another direction with Mangini. He comes from a system that uses a stable of RB's, not one workhorse. To me, the worst case scenario is that the first RB is taken just inside of the top 20.
    RAMFAN
    RAMFAN
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by RAMFAN 2009-02-27, 22:47

ok I can see what you're getting at
    msubobcats87
    GFX Artist
    GFX Artist

Post by msubobcats87 2009-02-28, 15:24

msubobcats87 wrote:
    I would be honestly shocked if a QB was taken first this season (not much value in using the #1 draft pick on a QB). If the Lions are really looking at Stafford or Sanchez, they should trade down a few picks for additional picks and still get one of them. I think the Chiefs will get one of the QB's (Stafford or Sanchez) at #3 unless they work a miracle deal with the Pats to get Cassel (which means the Pats would be choosing with the #3 pick).

Well I guess the Pats did give up Cassel but they didn't get the #3 pick. They got the second round pick. That means that the Chiefs will likely take the best talent available. If Smith isn't chosen, they will likely go Crabtree to compliment Dwayne Bowe and Tony Gonzalez.... good original call Coordinator ;)
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by jpfurry34 2009-02-28, 15:26

Coord=NWLs Mel Kipper!!!
    RAMFAN
    RAMFAN
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by RAMFAN 2009-02-28, 20:29

lol
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-02-28, 21:33

msubobcats87 wrote:
    msubobcats87 wrote:
    I would be honestly shocked if a QB was taken first this season (not much value in using the #1 draft pick on a QB). If the Lions are really looking at Stafford or Sanchez, they should trade down a few picks for additional picks and still get one of them. I think the Chiefs will get one of the QB's (Stafford or Sanchez) at #3 unless they work a miracle deal with the Pats to get Cassel (which means the Pats would be choosing with the #3 pick).

Well I guess the Pats did give up Cassel but they didn't get the #3 pick. They got the second round pick. That means that the Chiefs will likely take the best talent available. If Smith isn't chosen, they will likely go Crabtree to compliment Dwayne Bowe and Tony Gonzalez.... good original call Coordinator ;)

Nah, I didn't think they'd get Cassel. But wow at how cheap they got a 25 year old starter... They won't take a LT anyways. Branden Albert (first round pick from 2008) did pretty good last year.
    RAMFAN
    RAMFAN
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by RAMFAN 2009-03-01, 08:51

I haven't watched the Chiefs so I don't know about their WR's or their OL so I'm not sure
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-03-01, 16:45

RAMFAN wrote:I haven't watched the Chiefs so I don't know about their WR's or their OL so I'm not sure

They've got a LT (Albert) and a WR (Bowe). Other than that not much, besides a soon to be traded T. Gonzalez at TE (but they did draft a TE last year with some potential). They really are a mystery to me at 3, they could go anywhere from Crabtree (Todd Haley, their HC who was the OC in Arizona, would love to have 2 great WR's like he did before), LB (Curry), DE/OLB (Orakpo, and they are switching to a 3-4), and probably even another direction.
    msubobcats87
    GFX Artist
    GFX Artist

Post by msubobcats87 2009-03-01, 19:30

The Chiefs trade might change what the Lions choose to do now. The Lions know that a qb will likely be available by the 20th pick now, so maybe they will use the #1 pick wisely now (by not gambling with Stafford or Sanchez and paying them a shitload of #1 pick money).
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-03-01, 19:58

msubobcats87 wrote:The Chiefs trade might change what the Lions choose to do now. The Lions know that a qb will likely be available by the 20th pick now, so maybe they will use the #1 pick wisely now (by not gambling with Stafford or Sanchez and paying them a shitload of #1 pick money).

You know that's a pretty good idea. I think Sanchez may fall to them at 20 anyways, but TB will probably take a QB. There are three guys that are currently being talked about for 1st round consideration - Stafford, Sanchez, and Freeman. I think Freeman will be there no matter what, and I think the Lions should take him at 20 and take an OT or Curry at 1.
    RAMFAN
    RAMFAN
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by RAMFAN 2009-03-01, 20:03

I'm not sure if I agree I'm going to stay with the Lions taking Stafford
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by jpfurry34 2009-03-02, 20:34

I dont think the Seahawks are goin to think about taken Crabtree anymore....now that they got Houmandzadah.
    msubobcats87
    GFX Artist
    GFX Artist

Post by msubobcats87 2009-03-02, 20:49

Good call JP, I think the Hawks will take one of the tackles if they are still available to prepare for the future departure of Walter Jones.
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by CoorZero 2009-03-02, 21:06

New mock from me...
    Boltpower
    Boltpower
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 444

Post by Boltpower 2009-03-02, 22:22

tyson jackson would be a nice pick,
    but i would be REALLY happy with either Rey Mauluaga, Brian Cushing, Jake Laurnaitis, that saftey from USC, or if im really lucky, BJ Raji
    FelixdaCat
    FelixdaCat
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 721
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by FelixdaCat 2009-03-03, 12:37

Boltpower, that safety from USC (Taylor Mays) decided not to enter the draft. Trust me I know, cause I want him too lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-28, 12:21