National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

200 wins!

David
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 169
    Registration date : 2008-10-29

200 wins!

Post by David on 2009-02-06, 22:05

So yea I, like many others in this league, have conquered this feat and now have 200 wins, now I know that Mix with is 400 (faggotron) wins doesn't really care all that much, but people like edawg or FelixdaCat, are proud to say that we got to 200 wins
    I just got it, and I played no other than the #2 player, Leo336
    It was a defensive battle all game, as it stood, it was a 3-3 game going into half. The 3rd quarter was an absolute nightmare as neither team scored 1 point. Going into the 4th, I answered with a FG to make it a 6-3 game with about 3:30 minutes left. Then, the unthinkable happened, as the most dreadful sight you can see happened, a kick return for a TD, and I thought my hopes of winning were over, making it a 10-6 games with 3:15 left. I then returned the kick to about the 30, still a long way to go to get the TD, it seemed like a mile. I quickly went to a PA pass because I noticed that my receivers were most single covered, and I took advantage. A HUGH deep bomb to D-Jack left his corner in the dust, as I took it in for a TD, making it 13-10. Now, knowing someone as good as Leo, he wouldn't go down without a fight. He methodically drove down the field, well within FG range and send this game into OT, and used my usual redzone play to stop him from getting the GW TD. He came out with a HB slam, nearly running it for the TD, but then, I switched to my safety Mikell, and BOOM, the in-game music saying, "FUMBLE!". 5 guys quickly rushed in, trying to get that ball, and sure enough, it was mine, returning it for about 40 yards with my DE Parker. I then ran the ball a few times to make Leo burn his timeouts, picking up good yardage in the process. I was well within FG range and Leo having no more timeouts, the game was mine. 1:09 left, I went with the safe kneel down, trying to run down 1 minute and getting my hard earned win, then, he paused. Leo must haved asked for 10 FQ's, and me declining all of them. Then we went back into the game. I attempted to get a HB toss in there to convert a 3rd and short. As soon as the play started, the game froze, thinking Leo must has tried to D/C. I continued with the CPU, and letting the final 30 seconds run down. After I won the game, as was very optimistic as to whether or not I would actually get the win. I went to the online menu, and sure enough, that magical number, 200, was there. Thanks to everyone who let me accumulate my wins and making me an overall better person.
    Hope to play everyone soon.

THANKS AGAIN :D

bdhobbs1
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Re: 200 wins!

Post by bdhobbs1 on 2009-02-06, 22:41

I have 81 wins after only winning 39 last year
    Boltpower
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 444
    Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by Boltpower on 2009-02-06, 23:52

u could thank me for LETTING u beat me later.

lol!

FelixdaCat
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 721
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by FelixdaCat on 2009-02-08, 00:43

Yep, now onto 300!

[13:34:10] Tvon : damn I might as well suck my own dick
    [21:33:29] Tvon : I gave head a few times too
    [22:11:37] Tvon : I cant produce sperm yet