National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

National Wii League

Come and join the NWL today. Be in the most active wii madden league right now. It is the most fun and active. The NWL is the most accomplished too. With already gone through two whole seasons of wii madden on Madden 09 Wii and having great members that enjoy helping new members get better. Makes the NWL a no brainer to join. Play your Madden 10 for Wii on the NWL !

National Wii League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
National Wii League

The best Wii Madden League

+7
Lazer
edawg
RCG2
msubobcats87
CoorZero
Mix
ItalianMafia
11 posters

Madden 2010 Wish List

ItalianMafia
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Madden 2010 Wish List Empty Madden 2010 Wish List

Post by ItalianMafia 2009-01-10, 14:33

What do u want in Madden 2010? We'll eventually post this on the EA forums. Don't put "Fix no bullets". This is for new features that you'd want to see in the gameplay (like how they added call your shot).

I would personally like to have the feature on offline where it determines your difficulty based off how well you play against the computer. It'll determine the computer's difficulty that best matches your skill level.

So what do u guys think?
    Mix
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 660
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Madden 2010 Wish List Empty Re: Madden 2010 Wish List

Post by Mix 2009-01-10, 15:01

i would like to see some game modes into online.. like rushing attack, 2 minute drill, party mode, 5 on 5, etc. just to switch things up and keep the game fun... im sure party mode would be fun if we had people to play against. i would like to be able to see people's d/c %, level, and rank at the matchup screen. and it would be nice for their to be personalized messages rather than the premade ones. it would help for recruiting players on here to make us bigger and better. thats all i can think of right now
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by CoorZero 2009-01-10, 15:21

I would like the audible system to be expanded somehow, maybe like how edawg said on the EA forum. Have the audible formation specific and have one for each formation.

I would also like for the QB vision to be placed in the game, maybe point the WiiMote to where you want your QB to look.
    msubobcats87
    GFX Artist
    GFX Artist

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by msubobcats87 2009-01-10, 18:59

I pretty much agree with the things that mix said. I wish that they allowed online leagues through the game, but doubt that they will ever develop that for the wii.
    RCG2
    RCG2
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 304

Post by RCG2 2009-01-10, 20:31

I would like historic teams to have real rosters and be playable online.
    edawg
    edawg
    Minor Commissioners
    Minor Commissioners

Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by edawg 2009-01-11, 00:12

they have this feature on madden for the 360. you can audible to a run, quick pass, play action, and regular pass out of the same formation. this is great if you can recognize blitzing, or differant types of coveraage. so you would hit the audible key, then on the nuncheck, up for run, left for pa pass, down for quick pass, and left for regular pass. it is a great feature and really helps offencive numers.
    Lazer
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 128

Post by Lazer 2009-01-11, 01:05

if i remember correctly, madden '07 for the cube had this feature. wonder why they got rid of it cause it was definitely useful
    jpfurry34
    jpfurry34
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 636
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by jpfurry34 2009-01-11, 03:47

Too be better at it!!!!!!
    admin
    admin
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 863
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by admin 2009-01-11, 08:12

Things Madden Wii True Gamers want in Madden 2010
    1. Passing Online. You can only throw lobs online. It makes the game seem pointless and causing true gamers to leave the game. Having bullet passes back would make everyone happy and I think nobody would argue with it.
    2. PWR Move Whiff feature. This year most games like the new big hit and PWR move motions being easier then ever. But when you PWR Move and Whiff it your guy freezes up for a little and allows others players to catch up.
    3. Changing Defense Playbooks. This was a problem in Madden 08 for Wii. When you want to change your Defense playbooks it does not work online. This problem is still on 09 for Wii. You can change your offense playbooks but not your defense playbooks.
    4. Drum Controller. When you engage in a tackle that you have to drum the control. If the offensive man breaks it, all the defense players freeze up. This problem was also in 08 for Wii and is it still happening in 09 for Wii.
    5. Leader boards. Some of the stats on the leader board are no accurate. For example: the kick return average for me is 968 yards a game. This is not even close. I am luck to get more then 100 kick return yards in a game. So I hope leader board formulas could be fixed
    6. Play Now and the Lobby. Last year the play now and lobbies were fine. You could see records and other stats in Play Now. This year’s Play Now is not good in my opinion and to other Wii Madden Players thinks the same. I can not see record of the player and other stats. I don’t like playing someone who is 0-13 with a DNF% of 78%. So if the stats could be added back in play now would be great. The lobbies this year are not good this year at all !The lobbies there were different skill level lobbies and while in the lobbies they said how many people were in there, Information on everybody, made it really easier to hook up with other players in last years madden for Wii. The old lobbies were fine no reason for the new ones.
    7. Kicking Glitch. When you continue vs. the computer after a person has quit. Kicking does not work. It slices like crazy. Please could this be fixed?
    8. Penalties This year’s madden 09 for Wii has more penalties then ever. There are so many facemask calls it is ludicrous. There will be leg tackles and a facemask will be called. It would be great in the level of penalties could go down.

1. All the glitches above to be fixed
    2. Maybe a way to record games to your wii
    3. More respect for EA fixing glitches would be better.
    4. Wii Speak in 2010 compatible
    5. Better graphics.....Get of all play i am constanly on the EA forums telling people how to turn it off and that All Play has no reason
    6. Refs on field
    7. Being able to log on to your account on another Wii. (EX: when I go to my friend’s house, I have to make a new profile. In 08 you could log onto your madden account from any Wii. And for people’s parents that are divorce do not how they have to make a whole new profile, when they are switching profiles...the reason some people play madden on 1 account in 2 areas in madden 08 and they can't do that in 09
    nbcards
    nbcards
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 1535
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post by nbcards 2009-01-11, 10:40

i wish we eould get all of that it would be nice
    czbake
    czbake
    Rookie NWL Member
    Rookie NWL Member

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by czbake 2009-01-11, 11:27

stiff arm is very usefull but hard to pull off succesfully online.

the grass visuals need to be upgraded
    CoorZero
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Number of posts : 778

Post by CoorZero 2009-01-16, 16:18

Is there anything else that you guys want to add to this list? I will be posting it soon on the EA forums so make sure everybody gets their opinions in here.
    admin
    admin
    Head Commissoner
    Head Commissoner

Number of posts : 863
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by admin 2009-02-05, 22:09

Hello EA,

My name is Dolfinlife(Wii) and well known in the Wii madden community. I have heard way to much people that they are quitting and their doubts. So I have made a gigantic list and complied it all together. Here is some of our madden 2010 Madden Wii Wish list.

So it will be cut up. I tried to end repeating points

1. Passing Online. You can only throw lobs online. It makes the game seem pointless and causing true gamers to leave the game. Having bullet passes back would make everyone happy and I think nobody would argue with it.
    2. PWR Move Whiff feature. This year most games like the new big hit and PWR move motions being easier then ever. But when you PWR Move and Whiff it your guy freezes up for a little and allows others players to catch up.
    3. Changing Defense Playbooks. This was a problem in Madden 08 for Wii. When you want to change your Defense playbooks it does not work online. This problem is still on 09 for Wii. You can change your offense playbooks but not your defense playbooks.
    4. Drum Controller. When you engage in a tackle that you have to drum the control. If the offensive man breaks it, all the defense players freeze up. This problem was also in 08 for Wii and is it still happening in 09 for Wii.
    5. Leader boards. Some of the stats on the leader board are no accurate. For example: the kick return average for me is 968 yards a game. This is not even close. I am luck to get more then 100 kick return yards in a game. So I hope leader board formulas could be fixed
    6. Play Now and the Lobby. Last year the play now and lobbies were fine. You could see records and other stats in Play Now. This year’s Play Now is not good in my opinion and to other Wii Madden Players thinks the same. I can not see record of the player and other stats. I don’t like playing someone who is 0-13 with a DNF% of 78%. So if the stats could be added back in play now would be great. The lobbies this year are not good this year at all !The lobbies there were different skill level lobbies and while in the lobbies they said how many people were in there, Information on everybody, made it really easier to hook up with other players in last years madden for Wii. The old lobbies were fine no reason for the new ones.
    7. Kicking Glitch. When you continue vs. the computer after a person has quit. Kicking does not work. It slices like crazy. Please could this be fixed?
    8. Penalties This year’s madden 09 for Wii has more penalties then ever. There are so many facemask calls it is ludicrous. There will be leg tackles and a facemask will be called. It would be great in the level of penalties could go down.

Things Madden Wii True Gamers want in Madden 2010
    1. All the glitches above
    2. Madden Leagues for online
    3. More respect for EA fixing glitches would be better.
    4. Wii Speak in 2010 compatible
    5. Better graphics
    6. Refs on field

(ItalinMafia)top 25 I would personally like to have the feature on offline where it determines your difficulty based off how well you play against the computer. It'll determine the computer's difficulty that best matches your skill level.

(Mix)….#1 player right here…i would like to see some game modes into online.. like rushing attack, 2 minute drill, party mode, 5 on 5, etc. just to switch things up and keep the game fun... im sure party mode would be fun if we had people to play against. i would like to be able to see people's d/c %, level, and rank at the matchup screen. and it would be nice for their to be personalized messages rather than the premade ones. it would help for recruiting players on here to make us bigger and better. thats all i can think of right now

(coorniadtor8)I would like the audible system to be expanded somehow, maybe like how edawg said on the EA forum. Have the audible formation specific and have one for each formation. I would also like for the QB vision to be placed in the game, maybe point the WiiMote to where you want your QB to look.

(msubobcats87) “Online Leagues”

There is much more.. I just thought this was the most important

Dear EA, from me
    I understand that you guys are trying to attract a wider market…I think that is the point of all-play. But I have told more people how to turn off play, then how to actually use the thing because nobody likes it. I have heard that from a 45 year old to a 7 year old. Please just do this real simple !!!!!!....
    Put the Xbox 360 of Wii madden with the Wii controller…and then boom you got Wii Madden 2010 a success. Get rid of all the bright colors and fake looking smiles…give the Wii madden community the best game possible that will attract real gamers, people that play everyday. I want to be proud to say I play Wii madden, not ashamed like I feel this year with Wii madden 09. I like to run, that is why I am on the Wii. So keep that. Fix the passing. Make the game realistic. Have real gamers demo the game. Also keep trying to make the servers even better. And sending patches to fix stuff would be great. Banning Cheaters would be good too.

Please if you need any more of the opionions I speak of many contact me at nwl.wiimaddencup.com
    Or my e-mail at Soccrballer3@aol.com
    NOW GO MAKE A GOOD GAME…..
    Mix
    All-Madden NWL member
    All-Madden NWL member

Post by Mix 2009-02-06, 00:02

if you check out EA forums under issues/concerns, a developer for madden 10 (yuri B) has replied a lot and claims that they have fixed/improved the game tremendously. so things are looking well for us next year

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-18, 22:56